News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

animals in your life

Started by billy rubin, April 23, 2020, 01:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

^ Needs more mice. I'm deathly allergic to cats. I was sick as hell until we got the carpet out of this house and put in wood floors.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

at least the possums and raccoons arent underfoot all the time

last night the remaining racoon met my wife at her car when she got home and woukdnt leave until all the out of date mcdonalds apple pies were gone

the possum sat on the porch under a bench and got her own share. she eats slower so she doesnt get as much

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on October 24, 2020, 03:10:28 PM
at least the possums and raccoons arent underfoot all the time

last night the remaining racoon met my wife at her car when she got home and woukdnt leave until all the out of date mcdonalds apple pies were gone

the possum sat on the porch under a bench and got her own share. she eats slower so she doesnt get as much

I am sooo jealous! I would love to be met by a wild animal when I got home!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

^ I am sometimes met by a wild animal when I get home ar later than expected.  She has cooked some pleasing food and it has gone cold because I was two hours late to get home.

xSilverPhinx

Joy distracted by something to the left:

Joy distracted by something to the right:

Yes! Focused! ;D

Joy refusing to learn how to properly play fetch, but that's ok:

Ready to go up to my room for nap time:

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

What an absolute little beauty!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on November 18, 2020, 07:46:13 PM
What an absolute little beauty!

Isn't she?  ;D   Just a little stinky right now, but I don't care, she's gonna get hugs from me! :grin:

billy rubin

lol

my sister in law had a border collie

no sheep, so the dog would gather up and herd socks into a pile in her bedroom

Randy

I love those pictures of Joy, Silver. How big will she be when she's an adult?
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on November 18, 2020, 10:33:37 PM
lol

Our first dog was part Border Collie and she would run rings around the kids if they got too far away!

Bad Penny II

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 18, 2020, 07:23:53 PM
Joy distracted by something to the left:

She looks a lovely friend, it would be hard to find one better.
Unless you're willing to explore a relationship with more interesting species, such as a Green Tree Frog.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: billy rubin on November 18, 2020, 10:33:37 PM
lol

:lol: