shit.

9006. i missed it.

can we start over?

set the function, not the mechanism.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 11, 2020, 03:25:04 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 11, 2020, 06:49:35 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 11, 2020, 02:03:20 AM
Just because those of us who can are quarantined in our homes doesn't mean we can't celebrate like there are many tomorrows to come! :smilenod: A dear member is just about to hit the 9,000 post mark!

Congrats, Mags:hug2:
:party:

So glad you stick around and here's to many more!  :cheers: :grin:

9000 already!?

Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!

:grin:

**Ahem**

Yes, well...

I never get tired of saying you're all beautiful, interesting, smart, funny, polite people.

Thank you for not banning me, I know I've had to ban myself many times, for medicinal purposes, but I always come back because there's no other place that I would rather be.  :grouphug:

Cheers!  :cheers:

Icarus

Mags, you are a most cleverly creative person among some other creative and imaginative types here.  I like you for that and a few other things too. .  :hug:

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on April 12, 2020, 02:41:04 AM
Mags, you are a most cleverly creative person among some other creative and imaginative types here.  I like you for that and a few other things too. .  :hug:
Thank you, Icarus:)

NOW...now I see it!
It's sooooooo clear!
Now I know why they call you the The wise one and A Guardian of Reason.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on April 12, 2020, 02:04:29 AM
Just because those of us who can are quarantined in our homes doesn't mean we can't celebrate like there are many tomorrows to come! :smilenod: A dear member is just about to hit the 9,000 post mark!

9000 already!?

**Ahem**

Yes, well...

I never get tired of saying you're all beautiful, interesting, smart, funny, polite people.

Thank you for not banning me, I know I've had to ban myself many times, for medicinal purposes, but I always come back because there's no other place that I would rather be.  :grouphug:

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 12, 2020, 03:49:57 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 12, 2020, 02:04:29 AM

9000 already!?

**Ahem**

Yes, well...

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

:hug:

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on April 13, 2020, 04:03:21 PM
Congrats!

:lol:
Thanks, Davin.

:secrets1: It's good to know I don't need to explain gifs to you and that you don't need to explain them to me either.  :grin: