Main Menu

Pax et Bonum.... from Holubice

Started by quelo, April 10, 2020, 10:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: quelo on April 10, 2020, 07:17:18 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 10, 2020, 07:05:48 PM

And you worship this guy?
If you don't want listen to me, at least, look outside your windows...

BBC: Coronavirus: New York ramps up mass burials amid outbreak

"... Images have emerged of coffins being buried in a mass grave in New York City, as the death toll from the coronavirus continues to rise.
Workers in hazmat outfits were seen stacking wooden coffins in deep trenches in Hart Island.
Officials say burials are being ramped up at site, which has long been used for people with no next-of-kin or families who cannot afford a funeral.
New York state now has more coronavirus cases than any single country.
The state's confirmed caseload of Covid-19 is nearly 162,000, of whom 7,844 have died.
Spain has recorded about 157,000 cases and Italy 143,600, while China, where the virus emerged last year, has nearly 83,000 cases.
The US as a whole has recorded 467,000 cases and about 16,700 deaths. Globally there are 1.6 million cases and 97,000 deaths. ..."

It's a yes or no answer.
You worship this guy?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

Quote from: quelo on April 10, 2020, 06:22:38 PM

I come to the point: I am sure the present terrifying events are just the beginning of New Coming of Jesus Christ. He described all the circumstance will announce he was approaching, and this virus it's just the beginning. That's why, after 9 years, I'm back here.

I don't expect your believing, but your respect, yes.

hi quelo.

welcome.

how would we distinguish between the new coming of jesus christ and kali yuga?

the scriptures tell us that the age of kali began approximately 5100 years ago with the departure of lord krsna. during this cycle of creation, humanity suffers spiritual emptiness, mindless pursuit after pleasure, social breakdown, rampant materialism, egotism, and mental and physical pestilence.

all these signs of the age appear to be present now, and intensifying:

according to scripture, kali yuga has over 400,000 years to go before the beginning of the next cycle.

this timeline does not conform to the christian view of the return of jesus christ.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Recusant

Quote from: Recusant on April 10, 2020, 03:27:54 PM
Ah, being "a middle aged man form Italy" perhaps quelo/Holubice doesn't remember that he's already been here pushing what appears to be the same load of guff. I do remember.
In your forum's guide you asked your members to be fair and polite. Respect your rules.

Thank you for the advice. Being civil to you does not constrain me from expressing an opinion regarding the material you post.

If you would prefer to use your original account, I can reset the password so that you have access to it, after which you should change the password. Let me know in your reply and I'll send a PM to you with the new temporary password.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dark Lightning

Quote from: quelo on April 10, 2020, 06:46:10 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 10, 2020, 04:47:16 PM
Not to put too fine a point on it, but, a sock?  :lynch:
I don't live in London neither in Seattle. Use a plain and simple English.

You asked to do so in you list of rules...

My sentence is written in quite simple English, which you should be able to understand.

:popcorn:

quelo

Quote from: billy rubin on April 10, 2020, 07:44:17 PM
hi quelo.
welcome.
the scriptures tell us that the age of kali began approximately 5100 years ago with the departure of lord krsna. during this cycle of creation, humanity suffers spiritual emptiness, mindless pursuit after pleasure, social breakdown, rampant materialism, egotism, and mental and physical pestilence.
all these signs of the age appear to be present now, and intensifying...
I have spent 15 year speaking to Italian Atheist trying to persuade them of their mistake and their danger, with (almost) no gain. They used to mocking me with this words:

- Also you Holubice, you are a atheist. There are about 100.000 Gods on Earth since now. The only difference between me and you, it's I don't believe in one more God than you. 

Now I have no time to discuss. And you too. I'm just typing here has your words will sentence you, as He is coming, not as Savior, but as Judge. But those ones who will read your foolish blindness will realize the meaning of this word (1)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You are just the Sadducees 2.0... You wanna make fun of Him till the end. You don't realize what is going on around you, till the end, as God blind those He wants to get lost.

Do you want to translate this page in a different language? Click ---> HERE

quelo

Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 10, 2020, 08:35:05 PM
My sentence is written in quite simple English, which you should be able to understand.
:popcorn:
You Americans, you are so lazy that you never want to learn any foreign language, as you expect others know yours.

At least be clear.

No one

That's a big blanket you got there, bub!

quelo

Quote from: Recusant on April 10, 2020, 08:29:37 PM
... If you would prefer to use your original account, I can reset the password so that you have access to it, after which you should change the password. Let me know in your reply and I'll send a PM to you with the new temporary password.
No.

There's no time. Focus on what I will write you, instead.

Recusant

Quote from: quelo on April 10, 2020, 08:53:06 PMNow I have no time to discuss. And you too. I'm just typing here has your words will sentence you, as He is coming, not as Savior, but as Judge. But those ones who will read your foolish blindness will realize the meaning of this word . . .

You're keen on the rules, sir, so you know that you may not preach here. Carry on like this and you'll soon be looking for someplace else to condemn the unbelievers. This is an official warning.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

quelo

Quote from: Recusant on April 10, 2020, 09:11:21 PM
Quote from: quelo on April 10, 2020, 08:53:06 PMNow I have no time to discuss. And you too. I'm just typing here has your words will sentence you, as He is coming, not as Savior, but as Judge. But those ones who will read your foolish blindness will realize the meaning of this word . . .
You're keen on the rules, sir, so you know that you may not preach here. Carry on like this and you'll soon be looking for someplace else to condemn the unbelievers.
In this World, and in this Universe, are there rules not mine, not yours, but that anybody have to observe. It's late night, here, in Italy, I go sleep. I greet you, but I suggest you to read below (1)

Magdalena

Quote from: quelo on April 10, 2020, 09:20:02 PM

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.'

This makes you dance?

~You and your god are sick bastards.

I've had enough of your bullshit.
Goodnight.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Per favore, signore, metti giù il tubo di crack. Non aiuta le cellule cerebrali già in difficoltà.

billy rubin

Quote from: quelo on April 10, 2020, 08:53:06 PM
Quote from: billy rubin on April 10, 2020, 07:44:17 PM
hi quelo.
welcome.
all these signs of the age appear to be present now, and intensifying...
I have spent 15 year speaking to Italian Atheist trying to persuade them of their mistake and their danger, with (almost) no gain. They used to mocking me with this words:

- Also you Holubice, you are a atheist. There are about 100.000 Gods on Earth since now. The only difference between me and you, it's I don't believe in one more God than you. 

Now I have no time to discuss. And you too. I'm just typing here has your words will sentence you, as He is coming, not as Savior, but as Judge. But those ones who will read your foolish blindness will realize the meaning of this word (1)

You are just the Sadducees 2.0... You wanna make fun of Him till the end. You don't realize what is going on around you, till the end, as God blind those He wants to get lost.

hmm

perhaps i am indeed blind. but my question is quite serious, quelo. there is no mockery of you or of the christian god in it.

why is it that you are right and the hindus are wrong? the evidence you cited is the same for both faith traditions.

other than your convincement, what tips the balance to one and not the other?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: quelo on April 10, 2020, 09:20:02 PM
Quote from: Recusant on April 10, 2020, 09:11:21 PM
You're keen on the rules, sir, so you know that you may not preach here. Carry on like this and you'll soon be looking for someplace else to condemn the unbelievers.
In this World, and in this Universe, are there rules not mine, not yours, but that anybody have to observe. It's late night, here, in Italy, I go sleep. I greet you, but I suggest you to read below (1)

You are way out of bounds. You have crossed the line. Your behaviour is unacceptable.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

In your forum's guide you asked your members to be fair and polite. Respect your rules.

There is also a rule against preaching which is what you've obviously come here to do.

Quote27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.'

:fingertap:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey