News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Pax et Bonum.... from Holubice

Started by quelo, April 10, 2020, 10:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quelo

Good morning,
My name is Holubice, a middle aged man form Italy. Please excuse me for my next mistakes, here and forward, as English is not my mother tongue. I have never been a religious man, since I was about 10-11 years old, I have never been interested on Church, priests, Gospel, and whatever. I just didn't care at all, till I was 30 years old, as I had a N.D.E., in other word a ...

Near-death experience

... this even has completely transformed my live, upside-down, since that day changed completely  my goals, my points of views and my beliefs. I have spent about 15 years to try to convert your colleagues (the Italians Atheist) with (honestly) poor results. 

I'm also sure that the present Pandemia have to be named into Plague, because:

• This virus does not kill babies
  • This virus does not kill the poor Black Men in the poorest countries of Africa
  • This virus is killing those countries that have been egoist and ruthless towards refugees
  • Canada and United States have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Canada, why it is a hecatomb in USA?
  • Germany and France have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths  in Germany, why it is a hecatomb in France?
  • Sweden and Switzerland have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Sweden, why it is a hecatomb in Switzerland?

I have so many other advices to show you, but I'm typing in different forums, in different countries. So that's all for now.

Do you want to translate this page in a different language? Click ---> HERE

No one

There are people who have English as their mother tongue, and stll don't know how to use it.

Do you have any stats on Chevy, Dodge, or Ford fans?
What of those that choose foreign over domestic?
What about people who will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today?

I hear that if you say coronavirus 3 times into a mirror, it will passover your dwelling.

xSilverPhinx

Hello, Holubice. Welcome to HAF.

Calling it a pandemic or a plague, whatever, that doesn't change the fact that we should inform ourselves using reliable sources and not fake news circulating in social media or religious sources with a clearly religious agenda. I would suggest you use the World Health Organization (WHO), or even your official government site as sources from now on.

1) Incorrect. Using Brazil as an example, as it's where I live and have more information on, a number of newborn babies have already died from the virus, and many more will because Brazil is taking forever to adopt more aggressive social distancing strategies. Children, adolescents and young adults are not immune from this virus as well.

2) It has killed inhabitants of the poorest African countries, and I would speculate more deaths from coronavirus are probably not being reported due to lack of available tests. There is no reason to believe the virus will not infect black Africans.

Check world map out: https://who.sprinklr.com/ 

3) This is ridiculous. But I'm interested in hearing why you think this is.

4), 5) and 7) Most likely those countries you are comparing have adopted different social isolation strategies at different times in the evolution of the pandemic within their countries. Possibly their health care systems are different and countries that are better off have decreed lockdown earlier and have health care systems better able to absorb the number of sick people going in.

Best source for coronavirus info: https://www.who.int/
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Ah, being "a middle aged man form Italy" perhaps quelo/Holubice doesn't remember that he's already been here pushing what appears to be the same load of guff. I do remember.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Recusant on April 10, 2020, 03:27:54 PM
Ah, being "a middle aged man form Italy" perhaps quelo/Holubice doesn't remember that he's already been here pushing what appears to be the same load of guff. I do remember.

I don't get why he isn't using Google yet to check his sources, since all of his information is wrong. 
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

hermes2015

The "form Italy" is a boot. That may come in handy.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

:notsure:

When he mentioned NDEs I wondered...just wondered...if he was another of a host of users (don't remember their names) who registered here some time back, but wasn't sure so I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

billy rubin

i had a NDE once.

came off a motorcycle at an indicated 115 mph

i was too busy to spot the blue tunnel

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Not to put too fine a point on it, but, a sock?  :lynch:

quelo

In your forum's guide you asked your members to be fair and polite. Respect your rules.

Yes, that's me. I have created (about) 3/4 accounts in different atheist English speaking forums. I'm using herre a different user as it seams my old user and password has, somehow, expired. My first visit here has been the 05th April 2011.

Since than, I stopped to write here as I had a lot to do also in your twin Italian atheist web site, this one...

Italian Atheist Forum

... and I had also just few spare time to spend for my evangelization, and a stressing everyday job. Feel free to ask your mate atheists if I said the true or the false.

I come to the point: I am sure the present terrifying events are just the beginning of New Coming of Jesus Christ. He described all the circumstance will announce he was approaching, and this virus it's just the beginning. That's why, after 9 years, I'm back here.

I don't expect your believing, but your respect, yes.

quelo

QuoteThis virus is killing those countries that have been egoist and ruthless towards refugees

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 10, 2020, 01:43:28 PM
QuoteThis virus is killing those countries that have been egoist and ruthless towards refugees
3) This is ridiculous. But I'm interested in hearing why you think this is.
I'm in a hurry, I am splitting between USA and Italy, I just answer this point ...

... "We will build a tall wall, a wonderful wall against the illegal immigration". Just after we have completed the greatest holocaust on Earth...

The Native American Genocide And Its Legacy Of Oppression Today

"... It's about systems of oppression that for centuries worked to wipe out Native American populations and acquire their territorial holdings by force.
Thus to fully comprehend the current struggle between Native Americans and the U.S. government, it is first important to learn the history and scope of the Native American genocide that the U.S. government carried out for centuries.  ..."

quelo

Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 10, 2020, 04:47:16 PM
Not to put too fine a point on it, but, a sock?  :lynch:
I don't live in London neither in Seattle. Use a plain and simple English.

You asked to do so in you list of rules...

Magdalena

Quote from: quelo on April 10, 2020, 06:22:38 PM

I come to the point: I am sure the present terrifying events are just the beginning of New Coming of Jesus Christ. He described all the circumstance will announce he was approaching, and this virus it's just the beginning. ...

And you worship this guy?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

quelo

Quote from: billy rubin on April 10, 2020, 04:25:29 PM
i had a NDE once.
came off a motorcycle at an indicated 115 mph
i was too busy to spot the blue tunnel
Yes, not everybody will see the Light.

Somebody is doomed to see the Dark.

If I was into your shoes I will pose myself some questions...

quelo

Quote from: Magdalena on April 10, 2020, 07:05:48 PM

And you worship this guy?
If you don't want listen to me, at least, look outside your windows...

BBC: Coronavirus: New York ramps up mass burials amid outbreak

"... Images have emerged of coffins being buried in a mass grave in New York City, as the death toll from the coronavirus continues to rise.
Workers in hazmat outfits were seen stacking wooden coffins in deep trenches in Hart Island.
Officials say burials are being ramped up at site, which has long been used for people with no next-of-kin or families who cannot afford a funeral.
New York state now has more coronavirus cases than any single country.
The state's confirmed caseload of Covid-19 is nearly 162,000, of whom 7,844 have died.
Spain has recorded about 157,000 cases and Italy 143,600, while China, where the virus emerged last year, has nearly 83,000 cases.
The US as a whole has recorded 467,000 cases and about 16,700 deaths. Globally there are 1.6 million cases and 97,000 deaths. ..."