News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Drich, April 02, 2020, 07:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drich

Quote from: No one on April 02, 2020, 08:10:58 PM
drick is a major asshat. It will post it's trite drivel anywhere that will have it.
at least you are no longer "no one of consequence."

No one

Understood. I've seen its nonsense on several other atheist forums.

Drich

Quote from: Tank on April 02, 2020, 08:12:09 PM
Quote from: Drich on April 02, 2020, 08:01:51 PM
Quote from: Tank on April 02, 2020, 07:52:12 PM
Quote from: Drich on April 02, 2020, 07:23:53 PM
I came here looking to bring clarity and understanding to those interested in Christianity. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I read the rules. not looking to preach maybe answer some questions and give a bible based view of God rather than church/religion/tradition based.

You seriously think we don't know about the bullshit delusion that is Christianity?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been doing this since 2005ish on atheists and christian sites alike. some of you may know me or i may be 'no one of consequence." to others  ;D but in truth most of you know mostly the sunday school religious versions which is usually limited to the amount of study one puts in once a week for an hour till about middle or first few years of high school.
People like that don't typically know there is a difference between doctrine and canon.

then there are those who are a little more hard core. their faith was tested or they cried out to God and no one responded.

next are those who lost something or some one and blame/hate God for it.

Then just about everyone else considers themselves psudointellects who have read the works of some other atheist philosopher and thinks through them they have it all figured out. These guys can recite what they believe but can not defend it when shown to be incontridiction or error and often default to ad hom attack when backed into a corner.

there are a few 'snow flakes' among you individual with unique stories and back grounds but they are really few and far between.

the real question is, did you really think i came here unprepared? :???:

So you have come here to preach. You will not last long if you do. We don't run this place for people like you to come here and pontificate to your hearts content. This isn't a place for you to share you delusional beliefs.
So when i say i'm not here to preach, you think you need to warm up your report button for preaching? you might get me on being a meanie if you are a meanie to me. but otherwise i answer what is asked. if you ask nothing i will have nothing to say.

Drich

that is good to know!

Recusant

Quote from: Drich on April 02, 2020, 08:01:51 PMI've been doing this since 2005ish on atheists and christian sites alike. some of you may know me or i may be 'no one of consequence." to others  ;D but in truth most of you know mostly the sunday school religious versions which is usually limited to the amount of study one puts in once a week for an hour till about middle or first few years of high school.
People like that don't typically know there is a difference between doctrine and canon.

then there are those who are a little more hard core. their faith was tested or they cried out to God and no one responded.

Then just about everyone else considers themselves psudointellects who have read the works of some other atheist philosopher and thinks through them they have it all figured out. These guys can recite what they believe but can not defend it when shown to be incontridiction or error and often default to ad hom attack when backed into a corner.

there are a few 'snow flakes' among you individual with unique stories and back grounds but they are really few and far between.

It's so comforting to be categorized.  :tellmemore:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Drich

Quote from: No one on April 02, 2020, 08:27:26 PM
Understood. I've seen its nonsense on several other atheist forums.

what you've seen is the product of your own involvement.

if you are open honest and want to have a sincere discussion when have I EVER been nothing but accommodating and respectful?? if however you want to call me names and not be a happy atheist, then why should i respond to you in a respectful way? Truthfully how can i respond at all most of the time if all you offer are one line insults??

Drich

Quote from: Recusant on April 02, 2020, 08:30:29 PM
Quote from: Drich on April 02, 2020, 08:01:51 PMI've been doing this since 2005ish on atheists and christian sites alike. some of you may know me or i may be 'no one of consequence." to others  ;D but in truth most of you know mostly the sunday school religious versions which is usually limited to the amount of study one puts in once a week for an hour till about middle or first few years of high school.

you could be a snow flake.. but being atheist represent only 4% of the total global population, most of you share the same sad story. A story I once shared till i was proven wrong about God. then i felt i needed to share my experience knowledge not to change anyone, but to give them the knowledge or exposure to God's truth to make their own INFORMED decisions.

Drich

No one

You really don't have a clue, do you?
I guess my involvement with the likes of you corrupts all the others who deal with you, huh?
I'm the reason you were banned from AD, right?
I'm the reason for everyone else's distain towards you?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Drich on April 02, 2020, 08:35:36 PM

you could be a snow flake.. but being atheist represent only 4% of the total global population, most of you share the same sad story. A story I once shared till i was proven wrong about God. then i felt i needed to share my experience knowledge not to change anyone, but to give them the knowledge or exposure to God's truth to make their own INFORMED decisions.

I really don't think this is the place for you.  :thoughtful: You want to preach to people you think haven't heard all of it before...

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Quote from: Recusant on April 02, 2020, 08:30:29 PMIt's so comforting to be categorized.  :tellmemore:

I have no questions for you at the moment. I do appreciate you being forthright regarding your intentions.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Drich

Quote from: No one on April 02, 2020, 08:39:11 PM
You really don't have a clue, do you?
I guess my involvement with the likes of you corrupts all the others who deal with you, huh?
I'm the reason you were banned from AD, right?
I'm the reason for everyone else's distain towards you?
....Ah no? :???:

I said when you only offer one line insults as you have, there is nothing for me to respond to.. that's it hot rod. if you want more than me reading you tag line "said no one of consequence" then offer up something topical.

jeez someone is so vain she thinks this whole thread is about her. don't you?

No one

Drich

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 02, 2020, 08:40:37 PM

I really don't think this is the place for you.  :thoughtful: You want to preach to people you think haven't heard all of it before...

so you heard it all?

so which religion is correct?
do you know how to reconcile all of evolution into a literal 7 day creation?
to whom did adam's children marry when they got out of the garden?
can God create a rock so big he can not lift it?
what of the problem of evil/epicurean paradox?
how can christian worship a God who send their loved ones to jail?
why is it wrong for God to punish gay people if he made them that way?
if jesus did not come to change the law than why is jewish worship different than christian?
Why is falsification no longer a valid argument against God?
why does God send us to hell to burn forever?
why do your prayers fail
wh none of you have witnessed God
why do bad things happen to good people
what is the trinity
why faith fails.
Why Your death bed confession will fail.. and 100 other answers to 100 other topics.

answer any three correctly/biblically in a simple and concise way (don't give me a bunch of random verses i hate that crap) and i will move on.