News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to...

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 30, 2020, 09:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Thanks Mags, and I'll record and post another song soon, I mean I want to keep Salma happy 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 07, 2020, 07:53:15 PM
Thanks Mags, and I'll record and post another song soon, I mean I want to keep Salma happy 8)
Yes, let's keep Salma happy.
:grin:

Can't wait to see your new video. :)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 07, 2020, 09:41:38 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 07, 2020, 07:53:15 PM
Yes, let's keep Salma happy.

Can't wait to see your new video. :)

Ok, here's me performing Vilvadi's "Concerto for Lute in D minor"

I apologize for the sound quality as it's not the best. Understand I'm somewhat new at recording myself performing. I've used my cell phone which has better quality, but for some reason the audio keeps bugging out on me after a couple minutes and I still can resolve this issue. So for this recording I used my notebook, but I'm not crazy about the sound.

Also, I still need to put new strings on my guitar (Just received them in the mail the other day, so I'll do that this weekend)

Plus, I did this in one take with obvious mistakes, but I didn't have time to record again.

Anyway please enjoy, and thanks for listening.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 16, 2020, 09:54:28 PM

Wow! That's nice, PB

Thank you for keeping us entertained with your talent during these difficult times.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 17, 2020, 02:19:06 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 16, 2020, 09:54:28 PM

Wow! That's nice, PB

Thank you for keeping us entertained with your talent during these difficult times.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you for listening, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it Mags; plus I'm glad I am able to keep Salma happy 8)

I have another Vivaldi piece I may post later today.

Recusant

Not too many mistakes, and those were minor. Thank you for posting that, Papasito Bruno:bravo:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 17, 2020, 06:19:55 PM

I have another Vivaldi piece I may post later today.

Cool. Looking forward to it.  :grin:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Recusant on April 17, 2020, 10:40:49 PM
Not too many mistakes, and those were minor. Thank you for posting that, Papasito Bruno:bravo:

Thank you kind sir, I appreciate it :)

That was done in one take, and to be honest with you I'm more nervous playing for the video than I am playing for a live audience...not sure why.

Thanks again.

Biggus Dickus

Here's me playing: A. Vivaldi: Largo fromn "The Four Seasons " Winter

:P :P

hermes2015

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 18, 2020, 06:43:41 PM

Oh, very nice and soothing in these days of pestilence. May I respectfully request Recuerdos de la Alhambra by Tarrega?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Ah...Yes.
I think the key word here is, "Largo."
From Spanish largo, from Latin largus.
Yes?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: hermes2015 on April 19, 2020, 04:21:19 AM

Oh, very nice and soothing in these days of pestilence. May I respectfully request Recuerdos de la Alhambra by Tarrega?

Gracias Señor :hug:

I'm sorry, but Recuerdos de la Alhambra, by Tarrega is outside my realm of talent...the issue for me is being able sustain the tremolo required to play the song.
I wish I could play it, then I could die peacefully knowing I have achieved greatness. :guitar:

Since this is an atheist forum I thought the next song I would post is the old Christian hymn, "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.

Thanks again Hermes 8)

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 19, 2020, 04:40:28 AM

Ah...Yes.
I think the key word here is, "Largo."
From Spanish largo, from Latin largus.
Yes?

Thank you Mags, I really have appreciated your kind comments :daisies: :hug2:

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 20, 2020, 02:45:13 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 19, 2020, 05:07:28 PM
:daisies: :hug2:
Right back atcha, PB.

Tell me, PB, do you sing as well?

A little Mags :o. Maybe I'll post something with me singing in it,...might be a good way to get banned from the site.  :P