News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

your bucket list

Started by billy rubin, March 18, 2020, 03:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2020, 07:37:51 PM
Quote from: Randy on May 17, 2020, 02:20:57 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2020, 02:29:46 AM
Quote from: Randy on May 16, 2020, 11:53:07 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 16, 2020, 11:13:16 PM
Quote from: Randy on May 16, 2020, 09:46:23 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 16, 2020, 09:21:54 PM
Quote from: Randy on May 16, 2020, 06:12:56 PM
... But as long as I can, I'd like to keep my mind out of a fog.

Fog induced by beer I don't mind however. ;)

:superman:
Wait. What?

:grin:

:lol: Did I confuse you?
No, I just thought you were asking for a beer, if I could, I would come to the rescue and bring you a beer.   :devil2:
I don't mind fog induced by beer, either.
I'd take it too. I'm half tempted to get my caretaker to get me one but my taste buds aren't working correctly so I have no idea how it would taste. Give me a few and I won't care. :lol:
"Give me a few and I won't care."
Ha!  :lol:
I think that's how I ended up with  a malt liquor in my hand at the end of the day, the other day.
:lol: Yeah, I can well relate. Out of curiosity, what is your favorite beer? Mine is either Guinness or Yuengling Black & Tan depending on what I feel like.
Well, Randy, I like beer, but I prefer a glass of red wine. I enjoy a beer with seafood, and I enjoy a nice red wine with good friends. 
:secrets1: ...Or alone.

I have a favorite white wine called St. Michelle Riesling. There is a restaurant nearby called The Melting Pot. I'd usually take someone and order a bottle along with whatever meal we decided. It takes about three hours I suppose, maybe not quite that long, to finish a meal and dessert.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on May 17, 2020, 11:48:10 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2020, 07:37:51 PM
Quote from: Randy on May 17, 2020, 02:20:57 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2020, 02:29:46 AM
Quote from: Randy on May 16, 2020, 11:53:07 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 16, 2020, 11:13:16 PM
Quote from: Randy on May 16, 2020, 09:46:23 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 16, 2020, 09:21:54 PM
Quote from: Randy on May 16, 2020, 06:12:56 PM
... But as long as I can, I'd like to keep my mind out of a fog.

Fog induced by beer I don't mind however. ;)

:superman:
Wait. What?

:lol: Did I confuse you?
No, I just thought you were asking for a beer, if I could, I would come to the rescue and bring you a beer.   :devil2:
I don't mind fog induced by beer, either.
I'd take it too. I'm half tempted to get my caretaker to get me one but my taste buds aren't working correctly so I have no idea how it would taste. Give me a few and I won't care. :lol:
"Give me a few and I won't care."
I think that's how I ended up with a malt liquor in my hand at the end of the day, the other day.
:lol: Yeah, I can well relate. Out of curiosity, what is your favorite beer? Mine is either Guinness or Yuengling Black & Tan depending on what I feel like.
Well, Randy, I like beer, but I prefer a glass of red wine. I enjoy a beer with seafood, and I enjoy a nice red wine with good friends. 
:secrets1: ...Or alone.

I have a favorite wine called St. Michelle Riesling. There is a restaurant nearby called The Melting Pot. I'd usually take someone and order a bottle along with whatever meal we decided. It takes about three hours I suppose, maybe not quite that long, to finish a meal and dessert.
I haven't had the pleasure of having the white wine, called St. Michelle Riesling. I prefer red wine, there's just something about "the Blood of Christ"...I can't get enough of it.
;D

***Forgive me, Randy, it's hard for me to be serious about stuff. I'm just engineered that way.
:lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Randy

No worries, Magdalena, I have a hard time staying serious also. Laughter is the best medicine so they say. :)

By the way, I like a glass of red wine also. I just don't think I can handle something as big as the lady in the picture does.
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on May 18, 2020, 01:08:50 PM
No worries, Magdalena, I have a hard time staying serious also. Laughter is the best medicine so they say. :)
Yes, I think we have that in common.  :smilenod:

Quote from: Randy on May 12, 2020, 03:52:01 AM
... most importantly, if it made me and others smile then I've done well.

By the way, I like a glass of red wine also. I just don't think I can handle something as big as the lady in the picture does.
I probably could.  :reading:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Randy

Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2020, 06:13:33 PM

We have one thing in common. That's great! Waiter, another glass of red wine for the lady and a stout beer for myself.

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on May 18, 2020, 08:07:12 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2020, 06:13:33 PM

We have one thing in common. That's great! Waiter, another glass of red wine for the lady and a stout beer for myself.
Cheers!
:cheers: :drink: