News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

TinyPic is Closing

Started by Recusant, September 04, 2019, 06:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Having used the TinyPic site for a couple of years, I have a number of images hosted there. It looks like they got bought out by PhotoBucket and are closing down--referring members to the new owners, and paid image hosting there. I moved over to Imgur some time ago, but who knows how long that place will last. Anyway, if you have images hosted on TinyPic, you have till the middle of this month to download them, and then find another site to host them. You'll have to do them one at a time, and the site fails to respond regularly, but I just thought I'd let people know.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I noticed many of the images I posted via TinyPic have gone offline. :( Argh.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey