News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

String of Insults

Started by Siz, January 04, 2020, 11:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quotei assure you that i could rip a whole set of new assholes among some of us. but i won't, because being a jerk isn't why i'm here.
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

well, sometimez i really am a jerk.

set the function, not the mechanism.

No one

Magdalena

You are such a macho man that if one day you choke to death on gummy bears, you're gonna want people to say you were killed by bears and leave it at that.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Oh yeah?

Well your mamma so dumb she thinks the moon landings were faked!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Oh yeah?

You is so stupid that you stared at a box of orange juice for 20 minutes because it said: "concentrate."

No one

If brains were dynamite, you do not possess enough to blow your nose.

Dark Lightning

Your brain is so small that is would rattle around in an ant's butt like a BB (3mm diameter steel ball) in a boxcar.

Bad Penny II

But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain

That's Bob's, you're supposed to do your own.

The thing I like about HAF is all the other like minded people.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on January 08, 2020, 08:41:03 AM
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain

That's Bob's, you're supposed to do your own.

You two...when I try to enter your discussions:

No one

If assholes could fly, this place would be Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

Buddy

You suck so much I've named my vacuum after you.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Since getting to know you here at HAF I've realize that if they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, then they could sure make something out of you.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

If you shaved your ass and walked backwards, people would qustion why your sibling was hiding for so long, and how unfair it was that they got all the looks.