News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

String of Insults

Started by Siz, January 04, 2020, 11:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Your momma so dumb she thinks the earth is flat!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

You're so ugly, even Hello Kitty says goodbye.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

You're the only person in history that Mr. Rogers didn't like.

Magdalena

>:(

You're sooooooo old...you get nostalgic when you see the Neolithic cave paintings.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

No-good father-raping baby-stabbing four-door brass-plated son of a bitch!

No one

Dark Lightning

Quote from: No one on January 06, 2020, 12:27:42 AM
Ray Comfort, is that you?

Yabut, I changed the channel, now.  :P That is one I learned from one of my high-school friends.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on January 05, 2020, 09:30:27 PM

You're sooooooo old...you get nostalgic when you see the Neolithic cave paintings.

At least I have some art in my home. Your walls just have booger smears.

(Just confirming that all this is done in a spirit of good humor.  I don't want to piss anyone off).   :)

No one

Pissed off is better than pissed on. Unless urine to that. Also, you've got it all backwards.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: No one on January 06, 2020, 05:31:19 PM
Pissed off is better than pissed on. Unless urine to that. Also, you've got it all backwards.

Yes, you are right, I've got it backwards.  Sometimes I'm too nice.  By the way, your face looks like an orangutan's asshole.

No one

Well, I guess the world's leading orangutan asshole prober would know.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on January 06, 2020, 05:24:33 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 05, 2020, 09:30:27 PM

At least I have some art in my home. Your walls just have booger smears.

(Just confirming that all this is done in a spirit of good humor.  I don't want to piss anyone off).   :)

"Booger smears." Ouch! --That really hurt.
Well, at least I didn't kill the artist and took his cave and now refer to it as, "My art in my home."

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.