News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Human Nature:

Started by Rift Zone, October 29, 2019, 08:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Hey, I may be an asshole, but I'm a loyal asshole.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on November 04, 2019, 11:49:54 PM
Quote from: Sandra Craft on November 04, 2019, 08:29:43 PM
Eh, I like to think it counts for something.
Me too.

I've thought long and hard about it (over a month).  Mags is a witch.  Today she cast a spell on the world and more people showed up on line than ever before.  How else can this be explained?  Even if the magnetic Poles of the earth are shifting, it would only account for a small fraction of the people who were here today.  Only a witch can do such magic!!  But apparently, she is a good witch, like Glenda.  Today in a vision I saw her floating above the earth in a bubble, blessing people the world over. So I don't have any objection to her.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 19, 2019, 12:14:59 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 04, 2019, 11:49:54 PM
Quote from: Sandra Craft on November 04, 2019, 08:29:43 PM
Eh, I like to think it counts for something.
Me too.

I've thought long and hard about it (over a month).  Mags is a witch.  Today she cast a spell on the world and more people showed up on line than ever before.  How else can this be explained?  Even if the magnetic Poles of the earth are shifting, it would only account for a small fraction of the people who were here today.  Only a witch can do such magic!!  But apparently, she is a good witch, like Glenda.  Today in a vision I saw her floating above the earth in a bubble, blessing people the world over. So I don't have any objection to her.

:grin:

Recusant

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 19, 2019, 12:14:59 AMI've thought long and hard about it (over a month).  Mags is a witch.  Today she cast a spell on the world and more people showed up on line than ever before.  How else can this be explained?  Even if the magnetic Poles of the earth are shifting, it would only account for a small fraction of the people who were here today.  Only a witch can do such magic!!  But apparently, she is a good witch, like Glenda.  Today in a vision I saw her floating above the earth in a bubble, blessing people the world over. So I don't have any objection to her.

The numbers don't reflect people for the most part. The vast majority of these visitors are bots of some type or another, blocks of them coming from the same server site. Often from China, but as I type this most of them are coming from a server site in Paris. Make of that what you will in regard to the judgement you make.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Ecurb Noselrub

Ms. Witch, I bow to you.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Recusant on December 19, 2019, 02:20:47 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 19, 2019, 12:14:59 AMI've thought long and hard about it (over a month).  Mags is a witch.  Today she cast a spell on the world and more people showed up on line than ever before.  How else can this be explained?  Even if the magnetic Poles of the earth are shifting, it would only account for a small fraction of the people who were here today.  Only a witch can do such magic!!  But apparently, she is a good witch, like Glenda.  Today in a vision I saw her floating above the earth in a bubble, blessing people the world over. So I don't have any objection to her.

The numbers don't reflect people for the most part. The vast majority of these visitors are bots of some type or another, blocks of them coming from the same server site. Often from China, but as I type this most of them are coming from a server site in Paris. Make of that what you will in regard to the judgement you make.

It's obviously witchcraft.  You rationalists don't understand things like this.  Leave it to us metaphysicalisupercalifragilisticixpialadoschiolists. Thank you. Spasibo.

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on December 19, 2019, 02:20:47 AM
The vast majority of these visitors are bots!!?
:sadcheer:
Awwww. I thought those were people.

~Thank you for telling us.

:felix:

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 19, 2019, 02:22:43 AM
Ms. Witch, I bow to you.
For what!?
For bringing bots from China or a server site in Paris!?
:fingertap:

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on December 19, 2019, 02:32:13 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 19, 2019, 02:22:43 AM
Ms. Witch, I bow to you.
For what!?
For bringing bots from China or a server site in Paris!?
:fingertap:

You are not fooling me.  You created these "bots".  You conjured them up with a Central American spell from a volcano and now they are flooding the internet.  How does it feel to wield such power?   

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 19, 2019, 02:40:25 AM
How does it feel to wield such power?
"With great power comes great responsibility. This is my gift, my curse."
~Peter Parker.
:sad sigh: