Halloween 2019

Started by xSilverPhinx, October 08, 2019, 02:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on October 24, 2019, 12:41:37 PM
Quote from: Buddy on October 24, 2019, 12:05:21 PM
Quote from: Tank on October 24, 2019, 07:37:53 AM
Quote from: Buddy on October 24, 2019, 02:05:20 AM
A local bar is doing a Halloween drag show and is having a costume contest so for the first time in my adult life I'll actually be dressing up for Halloween. Should be exciting.

POINH!!!

Not unless you want to slap a NSFW tag on this thread!  :snicker1:

I can do that!  ;)

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ecurb Noselrub

I'm dressing  up like a 67 year-old white dude, bald, with glasses and a goat-tee. That should scare the young-uns.  I'll also be passing out candy by the pound to the hundreds of spooks who will be roaming my street. 

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 24, 2019, 04:23:54 PM
I'm dressing  up like a 67 year-old white dude, bald, with glasses and a goat-tee. That should scare the young-uns....

Dios Mio! That's so scary!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2019, 06:07:46 PM
I'm dressing  up like a 67 year-old white dude, bald, with glasses and a goat-tee. That should scare the young-uns....

I know.  I might even sport a fake AK-47.  That would clear the streets.

Mothers would be running around yelling "Look out! Run for your lives!! There's an angry old white man up there!!!"

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 24, 2019, 07:09:22 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2019, 06:07:46 PM

I know.  I might even sport a fake AK-47.  That would clear the streets.

Mothers would be running around yelling "Look out! Run for your lives!! There's an angry old white man up there!!!"

There's a movie about a guy like that already...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

jumbojak

There's a Halloween party at work next Monday that I might actually go to. I'm still not entirely sure. I could wear my spare gi. That sort of a costume.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

I'm told that I am wearing my white gi to the party. I will be Chuck Norris...

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Buddy

Sounds fun! Post pictures!

My boss found pictures of me that were taken at the Halloween drag show on Saturday. She keeps calling me kitten.  :nyancat:
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

Oh my Asmo... I hope there aren't pictures...  ::)

jumbojak

Well that was a waste of time. It was all over in an hour.

Buddy

Quote from: jumbojak on October 29, 2019, 01:31:00 PM
Well that was a waste of time. It was all over in an hour.

That's a shame. Were there at least snacks?

jumbojak

Yeah, there was some food - which I didn't eat - and they had a trivia contest. Then everyone went outside, got high, and went their separate ways.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on October 29, 2019, 03:07:06 PM
Yeah, there was some food - which I didn't eat - and they had a trivia contest. Then everyone went outside, got high, and went their separate ways.

:notsure: Could you have unwittingly entered the lair of a special breed of partyfolk, the let's-get-this-over-with-so-I-can-go-and-binge-on-Netflix? They are notorious for their short-lived parties. :deadpan:

You should have taken pictures. Data on these people are scarce...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 29, 2019, 10:46:56 PM

:notsure: Could you have unwittingly entered the lair of a special breed of partyfolk, the let's-get-this-over-with-so-I-can-go-and-binge-on-Netflix? They are notorious for their short-lived parties. :deadpan:

That's because their meetings (parties) are so short, it's difficult to catch them.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 29, 2019, 10:46:56 PM

It was just a really bad party. The guy running it probably didn't want to be there, in fact I know he didn't. Plus, I was there and that tends to put a damper on things...