News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Red_Cloud says Hello

Started by Red_Cloud, September 21, 2019, 11:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Cloud

:shrug:

Tank

RC you can post as much as you like as often as you like! You have joined when one of our more active members has taken a month off to do real world stuff.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Welcome to the forum, Red Cloud!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Red_Cloud

xSilverPhinx

I've only now noticed your sig. It's a good one :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Red_Cloud

:shrug:

Icarus

The saga of RC is becoming ever more interesting.  It seems to me that his stories are the stuff of a good novel.   Salud RC.   Keep going. The stories are fascinating as well as being  a testament to the resilience of the participants. 

Red_Cloud

:fingertap:

Red_Cloud

:deadpan:

Tank

Quote from: Red_Cloud on October 08, 2019, 05:02:50 PM
Quote from: Red_Cloud on October 08, 2019, 11:24:14 AM
PART 7

I'm sorry; I have posted this by mistake. I inadvertently reposted my previous one and have tried to remove it. Is it possible that a mod could get rid of this? . . . Thank you! :blush:

Done.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Red_Cloud

I might post more. i might not! :shrug: :felix: