News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Animal Videos

Started by jumbojak, July 21, 2019, 11:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

Cute, funny, intriguing, and inspiring. I'll start...

The first clip is cute. The last one is sweet.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

The second one...HOLY CRAP!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

His voice is a little deeper than most cats.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Sandra Craft

^^  :rofl:  I knew a cat once with a purr like a motor boat.  He came up behind me once without my knowing it and started purring and I nearly jumped out of my skin.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

jumbojak

Guy saves owl caught in fishing line.

jumbojak

xSilverPhinx

:lol: The monkey brain is obviously hard-wired for eating Oreos in the right way!

xSilverPhinx

jumbojak

Sounds like a nose snore in humans.

jumbojak

hermes2015

Unlike humans, animals have no hidden agendas.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Davin

Quote from: hermes2015 on August 05, 2019, 05:43:21 AM
I don't think that's true. My dog is sometimes sneaky. If I or my GF feed her without the other around, she thinks she can get the other one to feed her again.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

hermes2015

Quote from: Davin on August 05, 2019, 05:50:03 PM
I don't think that's true. My dog is sometimes sneaky. If I or my GF feed her without the other around, she thinks she can get the other one to feed her again.

:snicker1: That is very clever.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: Davin on August 05, 2019, 05:50:03 PM

If Katie is where Sally wants to be Sally will bark at the front door until Katie arrives then Sally will leg it to where Katie was as Sally is way faster than Katie.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.