News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

An Inspector Calls

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, July 04, 2019, 01:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

"An Inspector Calls" is a 2015 British movie set in 1912.  A mysterious inspector visits a wealthy businessman's family in England on an apparent inquiry, but what follows is indictment against each one of us who thinks that his/her actions don't ultimately have consequences in other peoples' lives.  Well worth the watch.

Tank

There is one on Netflix which is not the one you mean.

I suspect this is the one you are talking about?
An Inspector Calls
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

That set me off looking at Sophie Rundle.

In particular the start of Series 2, Episode 6 of 'Episodes'. Which is on Netflix.

If you choose to investigate further that is up to you and I do not accept the consequences of your actions.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tank on July 05, 2019, 11:08:51 AM
There is one on Netflix which is not the one you mean.

I suspect this is the one you are talking about?
An Inspector Calls

Yes, that's it. It had an impact on me.  You never know what your actions ultimately cause or influence. This family found out.