News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

A conversation with my sister

Started by EvolutionCalling, June 29, 2008, 02:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afreethinker30

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Heh.  I'll be getting a call from my mom soon wanting to know why I am starting fights with her.  Never mind that we are both grown adults, she will still tell on me.  :lol:

Haha. Tell her to grow up.

EvolutionCalling

Whats sad is she is twice my age.

susangail

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Whats sad is she is twice my age.
Ouch.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Whats sad is she is twice my age.

:blink:  So you're the baby huh?

McQ

Maybe you could drop a house on her?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

afreethinker30

Quote from: "McQ"Maybe you could drop a house on her?

Now that wasn't nice.Funny ,but not nice. ;)

EvolutionCalling

Yes, I am the baby, and I'd lying if I said the thought of dropping large inanimate objects on her hadn't crossed my mind a time or four.

McQ

Quote from: "afreethinker30"
Quote from: "McQ"Maybe you could drop a house on her?

Now that wasn't nice.Funny ,but not nice. :D  :banna:  :D
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Asmodean

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Yes, I am the baby, and I'd lying if I said the thought of dropping large inanimate objects on her hadn't crossed my mind a time or four.

Now you speaks my language!  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

susangail

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Yes, I am the baby, and I'd lying if I said the thought of dropping large inanimate objects on her hadn't crossed my mind a time or four.
I think that comes with the package of having siblings  ;) , though I can see why you would want to.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

Baby here to.I was 10 years younger then my brother so he use to let me beat him up.And he thought it was funny.

EvolutionCalling

I just got the reply.  How quickly we change the subject:

Hey Brandon,
I am actually glad to hear from you regardless of your anti-God stance. I kind of found your email funny even though you were poking fun at me. Anyway, how are things with you? I talked with mom recently and she told me all about her recent visit with Gavin. She really enjoys her time with him. Things are going ok here. Sean will probably be back to work next week. It's been nice having him home but he has been kind of antsy and wants to get that stupid boot-caste off.

Talk to ya soon!

Love ya,
stacey

I must admit, I am surprised she dropped it.  Maybe she actually got the point the first go around.  I was kind of hoping from some dramatics.  Damn.

susangail

^^^
Wow. I would have expected something totally different. Do you think this is a good thing, or just the calm before the storm?

EvolutionCalling

I think its avoidance for the moment.

susangail

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"I think its avoidance for the moment.
I hate that one.