News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Principal Proclivity: Procrastination Problem Persists

Started by xSilverPhinx, November 18, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

it's really hard to write the whole thing at once, and it gets intimidating really quickly.

doing it in pieces is much easier.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on March 08, 2020, 09:59:56 PM
it's really hard to write the whole thing at once, and it gets intimidating really quickly.

doing it in pieces is much easier.

How do you eat an elephant?
One bite at a time!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

Here is a miscellaneous article that should cause us to take notice of our own irresposibly hedonistic behavior.   Read this article about the admirably responsible citizens of South Korea.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/03/09/how-south-korea-is-composting-its-way-to-sustainability?utm_source=pocket-newtab

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 09, 2020, 03:41:21 AM
When do hope to complete the write-up?

No fixed date in mind, just as soon as possible.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 11, 2020, 02:19:21 PM

The reason I asked was because you may find my way of coping useful: just work for an hour every day. That way you will not find it too arduous, and you will be surprised how easily an unpleasant task gets done. Some days you will even enjoy yourself and work for a few hours without noticing it.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 11, 2020, 02:46:50 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 11, 2020, 02:19:21 PM

The reason I asked was because you may find my way of coping useful: just work for an hour every day. That way you will not find it too arduous, and you will be surprised how easily an unpleasant task gets done. Some days you will even enjoy yourself and work for a few hours without noticing it.

I'll give that a try!  :thumbsup:

xSilverPhinx

Icarus

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx