News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Awesome shots from the space shuttle.

Started by Guardian85, March 16, 2012, 04:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Anne D.

KingPhilip

That was incredible, thanks a ton for sharing.
It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society. ~ Krishnamurti

Jimmy

For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Velma

Wow!  Incredible!  Thanks for that.   :)
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Piratenerforsej

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

cgmccall

Clearly a fake done with photoshop.
Next you'll be telling us the Earth goes around the Sun.

Tank

Quote from: cgmccall on April 08, 2012, 05:14:14 PM
Clearly a fake done with photoshop.
Next you'll be telling us the Earth goes around the Sun.
Don't remind me! I was on another forum where a Muslim was trying to argue that the Earth didn't spin! He denied all evidence from satellites as propaganda!!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Now that really was worth watching.  Thank you, G85.

Firebird

Thanks for posting that, a great distraction from work!
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"