News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Yet another nonsense-filled website...

Started by Asmodean, June 16, 2008, 12:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30":cool:

As for you present, why, I know of just the thing! A cake to throw at the priest :D

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "afreethinker30":cool:

As for you present, why, I know of just the thing! A cake to throw at the priest :D

Awww shoot what no balloons too?

nikkixsugar

Quote from: "Evolved"
Quote from: "Asmodean"Ok, so the page is titled "Using God's Sword." I wonder, why would an omni-everything god use such an out-dated weapon? Why does he not have an arsenal of hydrogen bombs in stead? Much more effective. And if you don't fancy the possibility of going out in the aftermath of nuclear firestorm, a good sniper rifle will still do the job way, way more efficiently than any melee weapon.

So if god was indeed omnipotent, why would he not craft himself a more reliable weapon to "combat the evil"? And if he has such a weapon, why does his "shiney sword" seem to pop up in almost every demonology discussion I start vs. a Christian? oO(I bet the other guy has a gun. And a big one at that.  :rant: [/vent]

I dunno - big shiney swords?  Seems pretty phallic to me...

QuoteNow sodomy as an acceptable way of life, sex without any restraints...

Who said anything about sex without restraints?  Sometimes they're a nice change of pace. lol

Hahaha, that was good. Woo! we've got a Don Rickles Jr. here, folks. hehe.

Quote from: "Ed McMahon"Hi-ohhhhhhh!
Hate to tell you, but.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.