News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Idea For A Phone App

Started by Arturo, May 03, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Ok so they have all these different apps that bring people to your house like Uber, Lyft, GrubHub, ect. But these so far are either for transporting you, or transporting food to you.

So what I think would be good and healthy for everyone is to have an app for personal trainers. Like you go through a list of Personal Trainers in your area, and you select the one you like, you can read their profile, what they specialize in, their certifications, their experience, their face, the time they work, how much they charge, ect. And you can start the conversation immediately about what you want done, what your goals are, how long you can work out, where you can work out, ect. And if for some reason you don't like the personal trainer you have, you can go to a new trainer instantly.

And this will be good for the personal trainers as well because it gets them immediate exposure to the people in there area and they can quickly build a clientele.I t can also get a lot of the legal stuff standardized for the trainers very quickly and out of the way. There are consent forms that we have to have the trainees sign and get certain documents ect.

And it can also work like a fitness app where it can keep track of trainees progress and give them their own personal profile to see how far they've come.

If I had a gym already I would try to build an app like this so I could pull people into my gym. Man if only I had a small business loan... :chin:
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Arturo

Quote from: joeactor on May 03, 2018, 05:48:28 PM
Not sure how good it is, but here's one...

https://www.trainerize.me/

Thanks. If I was certified right now, I would have myself on there to see how it works. Just more motivation to get it done ASAP.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Quote from: Arturo on May 04, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
Quote from: joeactor on May 03, 2018, 05:48:28 PM
Not sure how good it is, but here's one...

https://www.trainerize.me/

Thanks. If I was certified right now, I would have myself on there to see how it works. Just more motivation to get it done ASAP.

Go get 'em!