News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Dogs vs Kats

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on March 14, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
This thread is about cats n dogs - I know a terrible joke about Datsun cogs . . .

And I mean terrible!

If you tell us the joke, will it encourage people to vote for cats?  :eyebrow:

If it will encourage people to vote for dogs, maybe it's not necessary to share it. Thank you.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on March 14, 2018, 09:23:28 PM
Quote from: Dave on March 14, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
This thread is about cats n dogs - I know a terrible joke about Datsun cogs . . .

And I mean terrible!

If you tell us the joke, will it encourage people to vote for cats?  :eyebrow:

If it will encourage people to vote for dogs, maybe it's not necessary to share it. Thank you.

Neither, Mags, it is simply a terrible joke!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Dogs can be evil too!  :devil:

:puppysnicker:

Dragonia

I am voting "cats", as right now my sweet little darlin is snuggled up next to my neck, purring and kneading my shoulder, being all adorable and sweet.
What's my stupid dog doing? He's in the next room getting busted for pacing and being generally high-maintenance and annoying and needy.
Yeah, definitely cats.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

My dear, dear, Recently Defrocked Non-Papacito Ex-Father Bruno... :smileshake:
Look at that, it's a tie. :tellmemore:

I guess hell with SisterAgatha and a cat is not so bad... :smileshake:

"Dragonia, hold my ugly cat, please...Thank you." 
:hug:

...My work here is done...For now...But I'll be back tomorrow.

Fixed gif link - xSilverPhinx

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dragonia

I think what ....Bruno needs is a sweet little kitty to come adopt him and change his mind.
We'll call it Cat Conversion Therapy. It's powerful.
This little girl changed my heart towards cats when she found me one cold night. She was peeking through my window at me, scared, lonely, lost and hungry. Now I adore her. And she snuggles up with me for my coffee. And she's so much cooler than my dog.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

hermes2015

Quote from: Dragonia on March 15, 2018, 12:14:55 PM
I think what ....Bruno needs is a sweet little kitty to come adopt him and change his mind.
We'll call it Cat Conversion Therapy. It's powerful.
This little girl changed my heart towards cats when she found me one cold night. She was peeking through my window at me, scared, lonely, lost and hungry. Now I adore her. And she snuggles up with me for my coffee. And she's so much cooler than my dog.

That's a little snookums.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

And now it's a tie again... :watching:

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 14, 2018, 09:56:22 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 14, 2018, 08:23:19 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 14, 2018, 08:09:06 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 14, 2018, 08:05:52 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 14, 2018, 07:47:54 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 14, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
Dawgs.

:yes!:

I will remember this.  :reading:

:lol: :P
:lol:
Where did  Ecurb Noselrub go?
He was here just a minute ago.
I was just kidding, Ecurb Noselrub. Come back!  ;D

He was outta here faster than you can say 'newt!'  :P

Whew! That was scary!! As soon as I wrote "Dawgs", I suddenly found myself in a strange world where kats were the overlords, and I was their slave.  They made me clean out all the litter boxes in the Katdom.  I saw a few poor dawgs there, too.  I won't even say what was happening to them - it was too terrible!!!   Anyway, I finally broke the spell and escaped when I promised to warn everyone and then just stay out of the discussion on this thread - so I'm not coming back here anymore! I never want to be tortured like that again!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 15, 2018, 02:36:20 PM
Whew! That was scary!! As soon as I wrote "Dawgs", I suddenly found myself in a strange world where kats were the overlords, and I was their slave.  They made me clean out all the litter boxes in the Katdom.  I saw a few poor dawgs there, too.  I won't even say what was happening to them - it was too terrible!!!   Anyway, I finally broke the spell and escaped when I promised to warn everyone and then just stay out of the discussion on this thread - so I'm not coming back here anymore! I never want to be tortured like that again!
:lol:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx  on March 15, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
And now it's a tie again... :watching:
Yes. :watching:

xSilverPhinx,
Can you see the gif I posted here?
QuoteMy dear, dear, Recently Defrocked Non-Papacito Ex-Father Bruno...
I can't see it.  :headscratch:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on March 15, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
xSilverPhinx,

:cops: Phantom gif? I'm on it! :sweeping:

I changed the .webp in the image link to .gif and now I can see it, can you?

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 15, 2018, 06:31:12 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 15, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
xSilverPhinx,

:cops: Phantom gif? I'm on it! :sweeping:

I changed the .webp in the image link to .gif and now I can see it, can you?
Yes. Thank you.   :hug2: