News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

"PAIRINGS" -- HAF Photo Challenge Poll

Started by Biggus Dickus, February 27, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Here is our latest photo challenge poll, "Pairings". Members may vote for up to five entries and can change their votes. The poll will close in 12 days (March 10th)

As you can see we have some excellent entries, so please take your time and choose those photographs which strike you the most.

Thanks to everyone who submitted photographs, and to all of you who will take the time to vote.

Good Luck 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Brilliant stuff, folks! Hard choices there.

Did not notice numbers off to the side at first.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Good stuff.

I also missed the numbers to start with.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dave on February 27, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

Quote from: Tank on February 27, 2018, 09:02:25 PM
Good stuff.

Listen to the two old guys complain about which side the numbers are on,...good grief ::)

Numbers are on the >>right side>>, same as the correct side of the road for an automobile!

Dragonia

*sigh* They all speak to me in different ways. I love them ALL.  :tellmemore:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

hermes2015

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 27, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

Good stuff.

Listen to the two old guys complain about which side the numbers are on,...good grief ::)

Numbers are on the >>right side>>, same as the correct side of the road for an automobile!

You can add another old one to that: I was about to complain that there were no numbers.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: hermes2015 on February 28, 2018, 03:32:52 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 27, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

Good stuff.

You can add another old one to that: I was about to complain that there were no numbers.

Looks like Tank or Recusant went in and fixed the numbers for me. ;D

After I finished putting this together and came back to check the thread I didn't see the numbers either...and I was like "WTF" I know I put numbers in there, but then I saw them to the side and thought to myself,  "That's good enough ". :P

Anyway thanks to whomever fixed it. 8)

Now Everyone Vote!

Recusant

I think the numbers were always there, but they are rather inconspicuous. I checked this thread not long after you posted it, and found them after a close look. No problem--thank you for your work putting together the poll, Papasito Bruno:thumbsup:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Sandra Craft

When the voting is done, I'd love to know where #17 was taken.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Hello Everyone,

So besides giving this a little bump in order to get more votes I was wondering what you all thought of closing the voting down earlier than I originally stated? (Voting to close March 10th)

That's another week away, and I wonder if it is necessary to keep it going for that long...does anyone care if I close the voting down after this weekend?

That way we can announce a winner and get on with the next challenge.

Let me know your thoughts, as it is we currently have 12 members who have voted.

Regards,

Bruno

Dave

Is 12 voters a quorum for this forum?

( :grin:)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

13 voted is about the norm. I think you can call it done :grin:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

OK. Now you can call it done.  :)

I love #9.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant