News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

I Confess 2!

Started by Biggus Dickus, November 09, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

When one combines the three it all makes sense.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on May 28, 2020, 10:12:06 PM
When one combines the three it all makes sense.
Oh! Sure. Now I get it...
"a slip-n-slide, an ostrich, and a chainsaw..." Of course!
:shifty:

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

You were that "street performer"? Honestly I can't believe you hid that Ostrich egg where you did. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'd never believe it. I suppose the slip-n-slide helped. You might love that chainsaw too much.

Randy

Honestly, (rather than dishonestly) I didn't mean to be a street performer. It just kind of happened when the skateboard got in the way.
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

No one

That was one improvised take , and not some carefully planned, meticulously orchestrated performance? WOW! Now I am even more impressed. Considering how easily you concealed that egg.

Randy

Ah yes, the egg. It was actually an afterthought but the idea came to mind and it sounded like fun. So I hid it.

No one

You should have your own show.

Dark Lightning

I confess that I'm not Dark, and the only way I represent Lightning is when I'm using a hammer- I never strike the same place twice.  :-[

Randy

Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 29, 2020, 03:39:45 AM
I confess that I'm not Dark, and the only way I represent Lightning is when I'm using a hammer- I never strike the same place twice.  :-[

As long as you don't strike your thumb twice you're doing good.

Magdalena

You're Thor!?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Randy on May 29, 2020, 03:47:11 AM

As long as you don't strike your thumb twice you're doing good.

:-[ At least not within a period of say, two weeks. I've damaged my fingers so many times that it's embarrassing, and not just with hammers.

Randy

Somehow DL I get the feeling that you'd injure yourself with bird watching.  :grin:

billy rubin

bird watchers generally die stepping backwards into the road look8ng up at birds through their field glasses.

yes.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Randy

Don't give Dark Lightning any field glasses! We need him here to keep us straight.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Randy on May 29, 2020, 03:17:07 PM
Somehow DL I get the feeling that you'd injure yourself with bird watching.  :grin:

:grrr: POISON IVY!  :D