News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Florida Teacher Accused of Wizardry

Started by TheDevilMadeMeDoIt, May 10, 2008, 02:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: "joeactor"Sheesh!

I remember reading about a group that had a problem with "Barney" (the purple dinosaur thing)

You know when he reads a story, then the characters come to life?
Well, that's summoning.
Barney's in league with Satan.

Yesterday, I turned into a driveway,
JoeActor

Eh... You might get away with conjuration, but try necromancy and you fry. What do these people have against raising dead I wonder..?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

karadan

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "joeactor"Sheesh!

I remember reading about a group that had a problem with "Barney" (the purple dinosaur thing)

You know when he reads a story, then the characters come to life?
Well, that's summoning.
Barney's in league with Satan.

Yesterday, I turned into a driveway,
JoeActor

Eh... You might get away with conjuration, but try necromancy and you fry. What do these people have against raising dead I wonder..?

I guess if believing in a fictional fairy-tale such as god, then believing in something as ridiculous as wizardry must be second nature.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Minneapolitian

I Darrin take this Witch Samanta

OMG well no wonder Darrin put his foot down and made sure to keep his wife Samantha real identity in the closet, LOL.

And if one is accused of "Wizardry" what exactly is the punishment?  And if the "Wizard" or "Witch" doesn't approve of the punishment would it be ok if he or she turns everyone in the room in to an artichoke?

afreethinker30

Quote from: "TheDevilMadeMeDoIt"Hi one and all. Greetings from Texas!

Thought people on this forum might be interested in the following story, if you haven't already heard about it...

http://www.local6.com/news/16169506/detail.html

Yes, this really has happened in the good ol' USA  :shock:  Strange coincidence that Land 'O Lakes is definitely in the Bible Belt!

Well when you think about how upset people get over Halloween or Harry Potter it doesn't surprise me anymore.OMG wait I just found out Spongebob is gay!

EvolutionCalling

It's true!  He turned me into a newt!  I got better though...

Smallville

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"It's true!  He turned me into a newt!  I got better though...

Witch! Witch!

Wait a minute...was he ever weighed against a duck for uncontroversial proof?"
Two wrongs don't make a right but three left turns will.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." â€" Nietzsche
"Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt." - Clarence Darrow