Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 26, 2019, 11:50:47 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 26, 2019, 05:57:56 PM
:lol: :lol: Double-tapping donkey...

A riddle- How does one keep a turkey suspended for 24 hours?

I'll tell you the answer tomorrow.

:lol:

:lol: I double-tapped because videos loaded here seem to take one tap for going to utube, and then another to start the video.  :-[

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

Those Brazilian birds know how to dance.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

billy rubin

thats not woad.

the middle one is woad. i have it on excellent authority which unfortuneately i cannot corroborate because my telephone considers image urls too difficult to provide.

set the function, not the mechanism.

hermes2015

You have some explaining to do, young man. Why aren't you perusing Victoria's Secret wares?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 01, 2019, 12:51:16 PM
You have some explaining to do, young man. Why aren't you perusing Victoria's Secret wares?

I don't think their products would fit me very well...

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on December 01, 2019, 01:12:24 PM

From what I've heard, that's not why most guys look at Victoria's Secret pictures.
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 01, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

From what I've heard, that's not why most guys look at Victoria's Secret pictures.

There's that, but I don't find the typical "model" body type to be eye catching. Sure, I can see that she's pretty but a glance is enough to confirm that. I generally don't find women attractive until I've at least spoken with them.

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on December 01, 2019, 02:06:09 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on December 01, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

There's that, but I don't find the typical "model" body type to be eye catching. Sure, I can see that she's pretty but a glance is enough to confirm that. I generally don't find women attractive until I've at least spoken with them.

I was never that mature. I used to just chase the pretty faces and good, smooth bodies. My older, usual female, acquaintances provided all the intellectual stimulation I needed.
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

jumbojak

It's not about maturity, it's about enjoying another person's company. I would much rather spend time, even just a little while, with a girl who is beautiful than one who is probably just pretty. Even the pretty girls can wind up looking downright hideous once they show you who they really are.

The two most beautiful women I know would probably never win any traditional beauty contests. They don't have the tiny waist and properly proportioned hips and bust. They carry a bit of extra weight and are self conscious about it. They shouldn't be though, both of them are drop dead gorgeous.

For the record, I liked the look of them before I got to know them too...

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.