News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

i actually thought about that but it did not dissuade me

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

I got a crewcut many decades ago. My wife was practically apoplectic.  ::)

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on July 04, 2021, 10:39:09 PM
https://imgur.com/a/eQpVFpy

imgur will not allow my telephone to access a jpg  code so a link is the best i can do.

i have persuaded my number two daughter to dye my beard blue. i have no other hair on my head so perhaps this will distract from said lack

this makes me chuckle  while it makes my lovely wife just shake her head

Put on the Bartok.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on July 05, 2021, 06:43:58 PM
i think thisis ovrr my head too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13AfuAIYU6o

I was, with my tongue in my cheek, referring to Bartok's opera called Bluebeard's Castle.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Quote from: hermes2015 on July 06, 2021, 04:17:27 AM
Quote from: billy rubin on July 05, 2021, 10:00:04 PM
ah

im not very cultured

Ha, I don't think so.

No, not at the end of his away from home stretch anyway, cultures 'd be jumping off him.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

billy rubin

last time i went home the cats tried to bury me

billy rubin

Dark Lightning

:lol: Just hope one doesn't have an overactive gag reflex!

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

I can put that sort of a spin on things.

Biggus Dickus

Quick question.

If married Trump supporters get divorced, do they remain cousins? :notsure:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."