News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on March 13, 2021, 08:32:53 AM

"Ay pápi!"
"Ay mámi!"
...There are no orphans either.
-What's your point?

:lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

No one

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Bad Penny II

I was attempting to log in to Paypal at work and it asked me to click on the squares with bicycles in them so I did.  I correctly I think didn't click on the square where the bicyclist on a bicycle was extending into.  Paypal set me another are you human test.  Who do you complain to about this?
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

No one

In certain circles, it's spoke of highly.

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

No one

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

billy rubin

https://imgur.com/a/eQpVFpy

imgur will not allow my telephone to access a jpg  code so a link is the best i can do.

i have persuaded my number two daughter to dye my beard blue. i have no other hair on my head so perhaps this will distract from said lack

this makes me chuckle  while it makes my lovely wife just shake her head

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning