News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on October 27, 2017, 04:25:54 PM
Father! You're back!  :smokin cool:

That's so weird, my avatar, like Davin said, was there just a minute ago and now it's gone.  :headscratch:

~I'll fix it.

I was gone? I didn't even realize it, could have sworn I was here the whole time...but maybe I wasn't?

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 27, 2017, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 27, 2017, 04:25:54 PM
Father! You're back!  :smokin cool:

That's so weird, my avatar, like Davin said, was there just a minute ago and now it's gone.  :headscratch:

~I'll fix it.

I was gone? I didn't even realize it, could have sworn I was here the whole time...but maybe I wasn't?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

What movie is the "whatever" girl from? 

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 27, 2017, 10:45:03 PM
What movie is the "whatever" girl from?

If you do an image search with the url you'll find...Saturday Night Live!

"Real Housewives of Disney".  :???:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Heya Mags!

A little Calvin and Hobbes for this afternoon's delight!

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags!

Next time you are in Tel Aviv you should check out a hip party spot there called, "Magdalena Club". It's a beautiful two-room venue, located on Allenby and Yehuda-Halevi, with a sound system to die for. Never a dull moment at this club, that's for sure.

Icarus

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on November 07, 2017, 11:35:50 PM
Mags is a beautiful witch. Whats not to love?
All witches are beautiful. Whats not to love about them?  ;D

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 07, 2017, 10:40:31 PM
Hey Mags!

Next time you are in Tel Aviv you should check out a hip party spot there called, "Magdalena Club". It's a beautiful two-room venue, located on Allenby and Yehuda-Halevi, with a sound system to die for. Never a dull moment at this club, that's for sure.

OK.  :notsure:

...Butt I don't think the  :airquotes: holy :airquotes: land would want me there.  :shifty:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on November 08, 2017, 03:54:10 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on November 07, 2017, 10:40:31 PM
Hey Mags!

OK.  :notsure:

...Butt I don't think the  :airquotes: holy :airquotes: land would want me there.  :shifty:

I kind of messed that post up about the latest new club in Tel Aviv called the,  "Magdalena Club", as I had meant to include this gif of Stepon from SNL sort of introducing it like he does.:(

Anyway, they would loooooove you in Tel Aviv Mags, simply love and adore you!

So this is how I would like to spend this up and coming weekend Mags, but it might just rain all weekend which makes me sad... :'(

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 09, 2017, 08:36:27 PM
This is so nice  :tellmemore:

...Butt I highly doubt it. :devil2:

So this is how I would like to spend this up and coming weekend Mags, but it might just rain all weekend which makes me sad... :'(

Rain is beautiful.

:tellmemore: :tellmemore: :tellmemore:

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on November 09, 2017, 11:12:09 PM
This is so nice  :tellmemore:

...Butt I highly doubt it. :devil2: