News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on October 14, 2017, 03:59:26 AM
I guess they're the one that is able to figure out the best course of action. Hang tough, Magdalena:cheerleader:
:smilenod:

:hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Dragonia on October 14, 2017, 04:30:47 AM
Dear, sweet Mags, I do hope all is well. My heart is with you.

I like you, Dragonia. I'm glad you came here and stayed.
For you, my friend:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Essie Mae

Sending across all good karma and other beautiful things Magdalena 💐
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Magdalena

Quote from: Essie Mae on October 14, 2017, 09:23:29 AM
Sending across all good karma and other beautiful things Magdalena

Dragonia

Quote from: Magdalena on October 14, 2017, 05:36:16 AM
Quote from: Dragonia on October 14, 2017, 04:30:47 AM
Dear, sweet Mags, I do hope all is well. My heart is with you.

I like you, Dragonia. I'm glad you came here and stayed.
For you, my friend:

*sniff* I really needed that. The video was like my version of "These are a few of my favorite things".  :hug2:
I'm glad I'm here too.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags,

I'm sorry, when you replied to my silly "Calvin and Hobbes" dancing video I didn't notice this part...Will go see neurologist today.  :felix:

So my reply back to you must have seen quite insensitive...I'll be hoping for the best for you, stay strong.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Our thoughts are with you, Mags.

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 15, 2017, 02:25:01 AM
Hey Mags,

I'm sorry, when you replied to my silly "Calvin and Hobbes" dancing video I didn't notice this part...Will go see neurologist today.  :felix:

So my reply back to you must have seen quite insensitive...I'll be hoping for the best for you, stay strong.

Your post lifted my, well...what some call, "my spirit."  :grin:
You know I'm no drama queen, I don't like pity parties, at all, so thank you for asking how I feel from time to time, it helps me put my feelings in perspective.

I forgot to ask you...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Dragonia on October 15, 2017, 01:04:24 AM
*sniff* I really needed that...

Do you want to talk about it?

Dragonia

^^^Oh, it's just regular life shit. Not really stuff I feel comfortable talking about yet.  But I have a great, sharp counselor that is helping me work through some things. I'll be able to talk about it better when I'm on the other side...  :chasingbutterfly:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Quote from: Dragonia on October 15, 2017, 02:20:45 PM
^^^Oh, it's just regular life shit. Not really stuff I feel comfortable talking about yet.  But I have a great, sharp counselor that is helping me work through some things. I'll be able to talk about it better when I'm on the other side...  :chasingbutterfly:
:console:
OK.
You know we're here for you if you need to talk. It took me several years before I could feel comfortable enough to share "things" with this group of jabbering atheists.  :grin:

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on October 13, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hope it went well, Mags.  Wish I was there to bake you some cookies.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on October 15, 2017, 07:28:48 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 13, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hope it went well, Mags.  Wish I was there to bake you some cookies.
Gingerbread men?  :eyebrow:
:yum:

Tank

Hang in there Mags. Keep us posted. :love:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.