News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

All things gardening

Started by Tank, June 25, 2017, 10:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

The neighbors are spying on Tank.  See his last picture. Just left of center near the top, you can see the evil parabolic reflector that is actually a spy device.  The neighbors may be dangerous Mormans, Pentecostals, or JWs so beware.

Tank

That's part of my comms system :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Tank

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

A tiny weeny baby water snail.

Reflection in the pond

Reflection in the pond

Sparrow fledgling chowing down on a fat ball.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Thank you. I was just siting there and tried it :)

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on July 14, 2019, 12:36:21 PM
Reflection in the pond

This one almost looks like a watercolor painting.

Tank

Tha's exactly what my wife said! Great minds think alike :)