News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Newly single here

Started by winterbottom, June 20, 2008, 04:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

A motorcycling atheist? Add a leather jacket and a scar with a story and you should be up to your knees in lovely women.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

winterbottom

Quote from: "Willravel"A motorcycling atheist? Add a leather jacket and a scar with a story and you should be up to your knees in lovely women.
Oh, I've got leathers and a story, alright. See for yourself (it's fiction, but so what?): http://www.freewebs.com/gatohermoso/harley%20skank.htm
Ecumenicals and atheists agree] :)

Will

Oh, don't forget to be healthy. Exercise and proper diet are quite potent aphrodisiacs for prospective lady-friends.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

MommaSquid

Quote from: "winterbottom"Homina homina, momma! I have a few hobbies, motorcycling being my favorite--but it's more of a guy thing and the women who do ride tend to be Harley dirtbags. I also enjoy philosophy, art films, and foreign cuisine. Unfortunately, writing about atheism and religion is the hobby that occupies most of my time.

Check your MySpace friend requests!

If my back wasn't so screwed up I'd be riding motorcycles.  Not Harleys though...too much drama.  

Winterbottom, you have fascinating interests, and I'm sure you can find real-world places to share those interests with other people.  

Some of those people will be single women!   :P  (Edit:  Got it!)

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Asmodean"I've met my current partner on the train. Well, I was sitting with my head phones blaring so we didn't really speak that time, but then we met again and so on and so forth.

As for the how-tos of finding a partner, I'm afraid I'm totally incompetent in that area. They have always found me, you see...

I met my hubsand in a strange way .For my sweet sixteen my parents bought me tickets to see Metallica and Danzig.Seats were great center row 14 back.Anyway my ride couldn't be found afterwards.And myself and a couple of friends ending up running into my future hubby and his friends.We didn't start dating til a year after but have been together almost 13 years now.Married 10.