News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Zombie Invasion/Apocalypse Scenario

Started by Arturo, June 13, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Arturo on June 20, 2017, 02:04:13 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on June 19, 2017, 01:45:33 PM
I ain't doing shit, including taking the shot until I receive a whole lot more information from not only "Andy", but whomever is in charge of this place.

I need to know how this whole Zombie Plague began, exactly what is in the serum, details of the plan to combat the plague, and exactly what you mean when you said the world will be different, etc...

I also need to use the bathroom, and could go for a cup of coffee and maybe a bite to eat.

You sure do ask a lot of questions for someone who doesn't know anything. I'm afraid I can't tell you any of those things. Not until we can trust you to follow orders. But I can tell you, if you don't take the shot, it will come back to bite you...

Fine shoot me up Captain,...anyway JJ has taken it so what the hell.

Can you please answer some of our questions now?

And I still need to use the bathroom!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

Quote from: Father Bruno on June 20, 2017, 04:14:10 AM
Quote from: Arturo on June 20, 2017, 02:04:13 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on June 19, 2017, 01:45:33 PM
I ain't doing shit, including taking the shot until I receive a whole lot more information from not only "Andy", but whomever is in charge of this place.

I need to know how this whole Zombie Plague began, exactly what is in the serum, details of the plan to combat the plague, and exactly what you mean when you said the world will be different, etc...

I also need to use the bathroom, and could go for a cup of coffee and maybe a bite to eat.

You sure do ask a lot of questions for someone who doesn't know anything. I'm afraid I can't tell you any of those things. Not until we can trust you to follow orders. But I can tell you, if you don't take the shot, it will come back to bite you...

Fine shoot me up Captain,...anyway JJ has taken it so what the hell.

Can you please answer some of our questions now?

And I still need to use the bathroom!

Bathroom is down the hall and on the left...
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Fine, I'll take the shot too. The peer pressure is just too overwhelming! :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 20, 2017, 10:01:04 PM

As long as you are giving into peer pressure xSP I think all of us on the Zombie Apocalypse Bus should get matching tattoos...any ideas?  (I still like the Bubbles sleeve that Davin is going to get)

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 20, 2017, 10:01:04 PM

Well, if it turns us into zombies or guinea pigs for "Andy's" group, at least we'll be zombies and/or guinea pigs together. 

Quote from: Father Bruno on June 21, 2017, 01:00:59 AM

As long as you are giving into peer pressure xSP I think all of us on the Zombie Apocalypse Bus should get matching tattoos...any ideas? 

Is a "ride or die" tattoo a little too on the nose?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

jumbojak

Alright "Andy", what's your first order now that we're here in the underground lair of the Anti Zombie Resistance? I'm not going to promise that I won't tell you to go fuck your hat, but I'm willing to give listening to you a shot. Maybe...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Claireliontamer

Did we ever get any food?  I'm getting a little peckish now...

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 21, 2017, 06:52:40 AM

"Andy" seems to have disappeared, no doubt into some secret meeting.  I think I saw some vending machines down one hallway.  How much loose change do we have?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Claireliontamer

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 21, 2017, 08:53:45 AM

"Andy" seems to have disappeared, no doubt into some secret meeting.  I think I saw some vending machines down one hallway.  How much loose change do we have?

Depends which currency, I have plenty of coins with the Queen's head on...

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 21, 2017, 12:04:27 PM

Good point, where are we actually, the US, UK, Brazil? (I just checked my pockets, and I've got about 18 dollars on me, plus a Starbucks card with about 23 dollars loaded on it and a tube of chap stick.

And I could really go for a cup of coffee...

Ali

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 21, 2017, 12:04:27 PM

This brings up a good question! Where (as in, what part of the world) are we? Being a typical bratty American, I automatically assumed the US, but I recall from the map that there were other places in the world tha were infected. This could have dire consequences for our chances for survival. For example, when shit starts going down, will the emergency vehicle sirens go "wooowooowooo" or "eeeeeeeee-aaaaaaah-eeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaah?"

Arturo

Assume I just made up a place and you all have the same currency.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

But what about the sirens? What do they sound like?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

"Good, now that you've all taken your first steps, I can fill you in on how we are going to take out these zombies. You see the Government hasn't equipped themselves to take out the zombies. They will not react quick enough and much of their forces will be over-run and turned. We have a plans to take out these zombies. The Government however is too stubborn to listen to our words however. So we must do this ourselves.

What you're going to do, is go with a squad to an assigned area and fight the zombies until every single one is dead. That means their head is exploded, smashed, whatever you need to do, do it. We will dispatch other squads to other strategic areas to do the same thing to keep larger populations from being turned. Our group is small however. What you see here is all we have. So we will not prevent the outbreak from spreading, but we will slow it down and there will be less undead to combat.

So enough flirting, these are your badges. You can use them to get into anything you need here. he hands you a badge with your face mysteriously already on there But now it's time to roll out. You are here now and it's time to do your duty. Go with Gonzalez over there and rendezvous with your squad. You will be sent to the countryside about 5 miles away from the nearest city."
     Arturo The1  リ壱