News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Gay Couple From Washington State Victims of Probable Hate Cr

Started by Whitney, May 23, 2010, 02:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

QuoteA gay couple from Washington state moving to Texas to be closer to family made the mistake of getting a room with one bed at a motel in Oklahoma. The men weren't harmedâ€"but all of their possessions were stolen and destroyed. It's the top story in this local news broadcast:

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archiv ... n-oklahoma

The couple is a friend of a friend of mine.

If I get more information on how to provide them with assistance that doesn't involve posting their home address I'll let everyone know in case someone happens to want to help.

UPDATE:

As you may have heard, Adam, Rob, and Hubble had all of their belongings stolen and destroyed while traveling from Washington to Texas. If you would like to make a financial contribution to help them replace what's been lost, you can mail them a check:

Adam Odnert and Rob Norton
P.O. Box 191481
Dallas, TX 75219

Contributions can also be sent via PayPal to bobnadam @ gmail.com.

If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area you can also help them with actual items that they may need until they can rebulid; these can be either loaned or gifted.  Message me and I'll get you in contact with the person who is organizing that.

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Whitney

As you may have heard, Adam, Rob, and Hubble had all of their belongings stolen and destroyed while traveling from Washington to Texas. If you would like to make a financial contribution to help them replace what's been lost, you can mail them a check:

Adam Odnert and Rob Norton
P.O. Box 191481
Dallas, TX 75219

Contributions can also be sent via PayPal to bobnadam @ gmail.com.

If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area you can also help them with actual items that they may need until they can rebulid; these can be either loaned or gifted.  Message me and I'll get you in contact with the person who is organizing that.