News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

xSilverPhinx's 10001 posts!!

Started by Magdalena, April 27, 2017, 04:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

Fernanda, you can not know how much I respect and admire you.  Thank you for all those contributions in so many ways.  All that and you have a well developed sense of humor too. 

xSilverPhinx

Thank you all for the kind words (and especially Mags for the booze :P), you're all wonderful people! :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 29, 2017, 12:11:52 AM
Thank you all for the kind words (and especially Mags for the booze :P), you're all wonderful people! :grin:

Hey...I just do what must be done around here.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on April 29, 2017, 01:31:44 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 29, 2017, 12:11:52 AM

Hey...I just do what must be done around here.

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

joeactor