My Review of the Book "Black Elk Speaks" [video]

Started by Arturo, March 02, 2017, 03:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Recusant

Have you considered writing an outline for videos like that? It may help you develop your extemporaneous speaking skills if you get practice at organizing your thoughts for presentations. You're a personable fellow, and I think with a more organized style, a video like that would be more compelling.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Arturo

Quote from: Recusant on March 02, 2017, 06:15:58 AM
Have you considered writing an outline for videos like that? It may help you develop your extemporaneous speaking skills if you get practice at organizing your thoughts for presentations. You're a personable fellow, and I think with a more organized style, a video like that would be more compelling.

Yeah I was doing that before on my computer and placing it behind my camera but now I have a hard time doing anything with my computer.

Edit: Also when I did outlines, it felt very unnatural and robotic. Didn't really like how I turned out in those videos.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱