News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

1000 Posts!!

Started by Magdalena, February 16, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Congratulations, Apathy:hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

I don't really know what all of that means, butt I believe there is at least some shred of significance with these gifs I've posted that you may recognize I am congratulating you in some way on your posting achievement here at the Mighty HAF.  ;D

Peace Brother 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

Yeah! Congratulations Apathy!!!!!! Bust out the strippers! Woo!
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Good work cranking out those posts, Apathy!
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on February 16, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

Yeah! Congratulations Apathy!!!!!! Bust out the strippers! Woo!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dragonia

Whoo! I am liking this thread! Thanks for your dedication to posting, Apathy!  8)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

joeactor

Recusant

Glad to have you here, Apathy; I enjoy your contributions to the site. Here's to the next 1,000!  :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Arturo

Oh really Recusant? In that case I declare my run to have the most posts ever. There will be NOBODY with as many posts as me, but I'm not stopping there. Oh no, every post I make will leave an impact like a meteor colliding with the surface of the moon. And as apart of my run here I would like to request my name be changed from Apathy to Arturo, the name that was always meant for me as it refers to Kings; and I am of a decendant of a great warrior nation. There will be no opportunity gone unchecked from here on out. Peace!
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on February 17, 2017, 05:00:58 AM
I would like to request my name be changed from Apathy to Arturo, the name that was always meant for me as it refers to Kings; and I am of a decendant of a great warrior nation.

Recusant

Quote from: Apathy on February 17, 2017, 05:00:58 AM. . . I would like to request my name be changed from Apathy to Arturo, the name that was always meant for me as it refers to Kings; and I am of a decendant of a great warrior nation.

No problem. I've sent a personal message requesting confirmation, or you can confirm your request here.  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Arturo on February 17, 2017, 05:00:58 AM
Oh really Recusant? In that case I declare my run to have the most posts ever. There will be NOBODY with as many posts as me, but I'm not stopping there. Oh no, every post I make will leave an impact like a meteor colliding with the surface of the moon. And as apart of my run here I would like to request my name be changed from Apathy to Arturo, the name that was always meant for me as it refers to Kings; and I am of a decendant of a great warrior nation. There will be no opportunity gone unchecked from here on out. Peace!

:secrets1:  I like Arturo better.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey