News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out....today

Started by susangail, June 27, 2008, 08:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afreethinker30

Quote from: "susangail"Thank you so much everyone! I'm doing great! I got them out at around 4:00 PM yesterday. My mouth hurt like mad and I had trouble sleeping, but it barely even hurts today. I'm only a little swollen on one side. I guess I lucked out  :D  I'm dead tired from all the meds I have to take, but it's all good!

The surgery itself was so sweet though, I had an IV and everything! and the anaesthesiologist put the needle in my hand, not my arm. I don't know why but I thought that was awesome (it doesn't take much to fascinate me...) I was a little bummed that I didn't get wheeled out in a wheelchair though, they wanted me to walk out. It was funny, the nurse said I was "giddy" when I came out of the anaesthesia. I don't even remember...

Well, just thought I'd give you all a little sum of my day yesterday. Thanks again!

Glad to see it came out alright.Ouch how can you stand it in your hand?

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Glad to see it came out alright.Ouch how can you stand it in your hand?
Yeah me too. The needle in the hand wasn't bad at all, I'm not squeamish or anything. I was out about 30 seconds after it was in anyway  :D
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "susangail"
Quote from: "afreethinker30"Glad to see it came out alright.Ouch how can you stand it in your hand?
Yeah me too. The needle in the hand wasn't bad at all, I'm not squeamish or anything. I was out about 30 seconds after it was in anyway  :D

I am when it comes to needles.But that was after years of allergy shots.I was a baby went for the pill instead.

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"

I am when it comes to needles.But that was after years of allergy shots.I was a baby went for the pill instead.
That's understandable. I used to hate needles with a passion, but then I had to go in every other week for blood work, so I got over it. Now it fascinates me in a very strange way.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"You are a odd one  :D
Why thank you!

afreethinker30

Why thank you!
It's always the odd/weird/strange ones that are always the most fun.

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"