News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

broccoli /vegetarian question

Started by afreethinker30, June 23, 2008, 09:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunKissed

people should convert Lions into vegetarians
you should see them on the discovery channel, attacking poor gazelles.

Loffler

Broccoli "feels pain" to even less of a degree than a severed arm feels pain when you poke it with a needle. The chemical reaction in plants to aggressive stimulus is closer to an immune system reaction than a nervous system reaction, but it isn't exactly either.

Most importantly, though, broccoli has no brain. It's as unsentient as a rock.

crocofish

Quote from: "SunKissed"people should convert Lions into vegetarians

:lol:  :D
"The cloud condenses, and looks back on itself, in wonder." -- unknown

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30":hail:  To all broccoli posters!! I was wondering does anyone thing broccoli: the conspiracy against our children  might be a funny video??
Kind of a late reply but YES!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "crocofish"
Quote from: "SunKissed"people should convert Lions into vegetarians

:lol:  :lol: Another reason to enjoy the company on here.That was friggin sweet!

afreethinker30

Quote from: "susangail"
Quote from: "afreethinker30":hail:  To all broccoli posters!! I was wondering does anyone thing broccoli: the conspiracy against our children  might be a funny video??

I've been trying to get my kids to act out parts but they say no unless money is involved.I need someones kids to borrow for a couple of hours  :lol:

EvolutionCalling

I charge $75/hour for mine, but for you, I may be able to cut a deal.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"I charge $75/hour for mine, but for you, I may be able to cut a deal.

:D  Oh yeah what kind of deal?

McQ

Quote from: "afreethinker30"
Quote from: "susangail"

I've been trying to get my kids to act out parts but they say no unless money is involved.I need someones kids to borrow for a couple of hours  :D
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

afreethinker30

QuoteNo, I really love all my kids, from good old whats-his-name to the little one with blond hair and the gimpy leg.

:D

How much?I don't take checks.