News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Photo Challenge Poll: 'Favourite Photos'

Started by Recusant, February 01, 2017, 04:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Think I'll find a corner to slink into and pull in after me . . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Quote from: Gloucester on February 14, 2017, 08:29:40 PM
Think I'll find a corner to slink into and pull in after me . . .
Well, now that the cat is out of the oven, or whatever the expression is...
I would like to let you know that I'm one of the two who voted for #3. (So far.)
There's something about a woman with horns...I just love images of horny women.  :tellmemore:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Well the voting hasn't changed for almost a week so I've locked it.

Mine are

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ecurb Noselrub

Wait, I want to vote.  It says the cutoff is Feb 15.  It's still Feb 14 here.  My votes are 5, 7, and 13.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 15, 2017, 12:52:13 AM
Wait, I want to vote.  It says the cutoff is Feb 15.  It's still Feb 14 here.  My votes are 5, 7, and 13.

Ok, it's been unlocked for another few hours. Go ahead and cast yours. 

(You may vote for two more)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 15, 2017, 04:05:18 AM

Ok, it's been unlocked for another few hours. Go ahead and cast yours. 

(You may vote for two more)

Done. Thanks.

Tank

Just under the wire  :grin:

Recusant

The poll has closed and #5, a photo by hermes2015, has won this edition of the HAF Photo Challenge. Well done, hermes2015! :bravo:

As the winner, you get to choose the theme for the next photo challenge. 

Thank you to all who submitted images, and to all who voted.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Arturo

Congrats hermes!

My photos were #2 and #9. My Dad found #2 on the computer one day and decided to keep it. #9 Is my baby duck I used to have right after she hatched. She got separated from her family so I took her in and raised her then let her go.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Tank

Hermes has a great eye for composition and colour. Super photos.