News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday...

Started by Magdalena, November 18, 2016, 02:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Firebird on November 20, 2016, 04:35:00 AM
Quote from: Buddy on November 19, 2016, 04:50:57 AM
Thanks guys! I had a fantastic day. BF took me out for pina coladas and the movies, then tomorrow I celebrate with my family. I have to admit though, after last year the drinking didn't seem as special haha.

WTF, I leave for a few weeks and you switch teams?  :)
Ok plays for both sides :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Lmao. Trust me I was just as confused but whatever. I was never good at fitting in the box anyway.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on November 20, 2016, 08:04:01 PM
Lmao. Trust me I was just as confused but whatever. I was never good at fitting in the box anyway.
:watching:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Firebird

Quote from: Buddy on November 20, 2016, 08:04:01 PM

LOL. Well, glad to hear you found someone cool.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Guardian85

Been only a year. For me it feels like a long, painful eternity.  :-\

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

So... Where is The Asmo's present?!  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

Doeth it matter? It's a birthday. The Asmo demands tribute.  >:(

(Hint for those who do wonder; He joined HAF on His birthday)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱