News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Multi-Association Thread

Started by Kekerusey, August 25, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

In the Middle Ages, mediaeval Jews created a whole new creation myth. To Philip K. Dick, God could be inside the metal of a coke can lying in the gutter.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

MarcusA

Philip K. Dick lived up to his name. He was a dick in real life.

MarcusA

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

MarcusA

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

MarcusA

MarcusA

Recusant

Quote from: MarcusA on April 28, 2023, 10:09:19 PMWhat is it?

It is an image I have associated with a previous post. More specifically it is an image of a dickey.

The concept is simple enough. On some forums you will find a word association thread. One word brings another word to mind for the following post (preferably by another member of the site) etc.  I have also seen image association threads, one image answered by another. This is a thread open to any sort of association. A word might be answered by a video or an image, anything. Usually no explanations are required, though a legitimate question such as yours might get an answer. Try to avoid NSFW, but if you must, please use spoiler tags. Carry on.  ;)

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

MarcusA

Quote from: Recusant on April 28, 2023, 10:56:03 PM
Quote from: MarcusA on April 28, 2023, 10:09:19 PMWhat is it?

It is an image I have associated with a previous post. More specifically it is an image of a dickey.

The concept is simple enough. On some forums you will find a word association thread. One word brings another word to mind for the following post (preferably by another member of the site) etc.  I have also seen image association threads, one image answered by another. This is a thread open to any sort of association. A word might be answered by a video or an image, anything. Usually no explanations are required, though a legitimate question such as yours might get an answer. Try to avoid NSFW, but if you must, please use spoiler tags. Carry on.  ;)

I thought a dickey was a fake tie.

MarcusA

What ties me to these silly little games? Curiosity, I guess.

MarcusA

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Recusant on April 29, 2023, 01:24:27 AM

That's ace, I love it! BTW, my family coat of arms has two quills situated that way, in your picture.

Curiosity

MarcusA

Curiouser and Curiouser, said Alice in Wonderland.

MarcusA

https://youtu.be/aOeP4p1fjMs

EDIT by Tank: Marcus. I added the youtube tags to your original post so people can see what youtube video they are going to see. :)