News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Multi-Association Thread

Started by Kekerusey, August 25, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Asmodean

A deformed Prius, a deformed actor and an ugly movie character to Mythbusters (?) cartoon..? The Asmo doesn't see it.

Oh wait! Like this?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

...Because we are supposed to base the thing on the last three pics, are we not?

Like, jet car, a floating jet hangar and a US-based actor make me think of jet lag. Thus,

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

OK, I think we've been suffering from jet-lag since October 22. I'll just put this image here, and we'll say no more about it.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

joeactor

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

joeactor