News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Beauty in Decay -- HAF Photo Challenge Poll

Started by Recusant, July 25, 2016, 05:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Quote from: Bad Penny II on August 06, 2016, 06:57:13 PM
I think there should be rules and if there are rules I'd like to know them and if there are flexibilities I'm malleable.

Up to this point, the rules have been set by the person who creates the photo challenge.  :shrug:

If you'd like some consistent rules, I for one am open to a proposed set. Once a they've been put forth, I think they should be discussed and voted on.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

The voting has closed, and we have a tie. Thanks again to all those who submitted entries for this superb iteration of the HAF Photo Challenge.

I know what I would do here, but I think that since this is really hermes2015's photo challenge, he should make the final decision. If he hasn't shown up in a few days to weigh in, I suppose we could have a quick runoff vote.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

It would be our first dead heat run-off -- so exciting.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

I'm pretty sure we've had tied votes before. It would be easiest if hermes2015 just chose a photo. It's only because he visits only irregularly that I even mentioned it. If it were to come to that, I think the 4 photos with 7 and 8 votes would provide a reasonable field.
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

:watching: The suspense!

:P

It would be a difficult vote once again, all the photos are so good!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

I've contacted hermes2015. If he hasn't appeared by Sunday, I guess we'll do the run-off.
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Recusant on August 12, 2016, 03:53:37 AM
I've contacted hermes2015. If he hasn't appeared by Sunday, I guess we'll do the run-off.

Hi everyone! I think we should have run-off vote. This topic is one of my obsessions, so it was interesting to see the response we had.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken