News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 08, 2016, 10:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2022, 11:09:57 PM
Quote from: No one on August 06, 2022, 10:14:02 PMRaps 247:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and educate you sexist, prejudice pricks. And I'm all out of bubble gum!
I don't know what this means. I'm sorry.

Wait.
Is this something Jesus said?
:notsure:

Apparently it is a quote from Raps 2:47.

Magdalena

Here's another one:

Does this mean that god is evil-ier than the devil? Which I find...disturbing.
Or ...
That god, despite showing us how insignificant we are to him over and over again, ( documented in the bible), his, "love" for us...will miraculously appear, and protect us from the devil...just like that...after being absent for 2022 years?

And, "joined" doesn't mean god automatically accepted you in the club to fight the devil...Does it?

Asmo, help me here.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on August 06, 2022, 11:14:12 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2022, 11:09:57 PM
Quote from: No one on August 06, 2022, 10:14:02 PMRaps 247:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and educate you sexist, prejudice pricks. And I'm all out of bubble gum!
I don't know what this means. I'm sorry.

Wait.
Is this something Jesus said?

Apparently it is a quote from Raps 2:47.

You guys are funny. ;D

I'm glad to be here, with the white and the gray. ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Well my dear raps, you came to chew bubble gum, and educate misogynistic, bigoted asshats, but you don't have any bubble gum left, the only thing to do now is drop a world of knowledge on the willfully ignorant cro magnons.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on August 06, 2022, 11:49:52 PMWell my dear raps, you came to chew bubble gum, and educate misogynistic, bigoted asshats, but you don't have any bubble gum left, the only thing to do now is drop a world of knowledge on the willfully ignorant cro magnons.

QuoteThe misogynistic, bigoted asshats,... the willfully ignorant cro magnons.

All I see is decent men.

No one

I was referring to the scumbags who often infuriate you young lady.

I am far from decent.

But I sincerely appreciate your vote of confidence.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on August 07, 2022, 02:31:54 AMI was referring to the scumbags who often infuriate you young lady.

Ah.
Well...

:levitate:

Asmodean

Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2022, 11:16:17 PMAsmo, help me here.
Joined here obviously refers to a... Thumb, let us call it, of one person, being medically stuck up God's sphincter.

If you make the Devil laugh, suddenly he's much less scary. And if anything would...

There. Prayer answered. Now, to Luxembourg! :cartoonviking:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 08, 2016, 10:38:04 PMA place to post quotes we love, find most inspirational, or even live by.

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did, in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car."

Bob Monkhouse

~and~

"Too fucking busy. And vice versa."

Dorothy Parker, in response to nagging by her publisher to produce more work while on her honeymoon.

It's no joke! My wife's maternal grandfather was a London bus driver and he died of a heart attack while driving his bus. Nobody was hurt they recon he realised what was happening because the bus braked and rolled to a halt finally stopping when it hit a lamp post. He took out the electricity to Lewisham and made the papers next day and not just in the obituaries.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on August 08, 2022, 07:33:25 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2022, 11:16:17 PMAsmo, help me here.
Joined here obviously refers to a... Thumb, let us call it, of one person, being medically stuck up God's sphincter.

;D
Assuming, of course, that the omnipotent has one of those.

Dark Lightning

If the xtian god does exist, he's all asshole.

No one

Why is it assumed that the almighty creator has a tallywhacker?

Dark Lightning

Quote from: No one on August 08, 2022, 07:45:25 PMWhy is it assumed that the almighty creator has a tallywhacker?

Because guys wrote the book. It wouldn't possible for those guys living in that era to conceive of their deity being a woman.  ;)

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on August 08, 2022, 07:45:25 PMWhy is it assumed that the almighty creator has a tallywhacker?
And more important, if he does, what does he use it for?
Does god urinate or procreate with it?

Is it a sin to think/ask about this stuff?

Ezekiel 8:2
"I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man.[a] From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire..."

--Hot stuff.
Maybe that is where rain, hail, and lightning come from?
 :???:

Icarus

"Christians are more susceptible to conspiracy theories because they have been groomed to accept ideas without evidence."  Anonymous