News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

A butterfly has a birthday!!!

Started by Tank, February 14, 2016, 07:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Happy Birthday Mags.

Here's an irrelevant gif, which I'm sure you'll appreciate...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on February 15, 2016, 04:45:56 AM
Happy January the fourth Mags.  Sorry for the belated best wishes for my absolute favorite El Salvadoran lady. I'm with BCE. We should party anyway.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Crow on February 15, 2016, 08:44:21 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 14, 2016, 10:35:31 PM
Fine!
I'm drunk right now....I admit it! I am a witch! I didn't ask to be one...OK!?

HA! I knew it!

That's ok though we aren't Christians so you don't have anything to fear.
Wait a minute, wait a minute!
That's a SUI!  >:(
I was, Speaking Under the Influence. Under those conditions, my statement does not confirm nor deny anything.

QuoteThat's ok though we aren't Christians so you don't have anything to fear.
Ecurb Noselrub, based on all the evidence you've heard so far...do think that I am a witch? I'm not saying you've met many witches in your life---to know something like that--but I'm sure you heard stuff about them. Tell me, do I fit the description?
:secrets1: I would advice you to think carefully about your answer.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 15, 2016, 01:21:10 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 15, 2016, 12:49:34 AM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 15, 2016, 12:36:47 AM
Well crap, I just blew $20.00 on novena for nothing. :incense:
Hay! Don Bruno de la Pole, que verguenza! Por el amor de Dios!
Yo no se de donde saca esta gentusa todo esto! Pero creame, Don Bruno de la Pole, que la virgen de de la Santa Maria Juana se lo va agradecer. Que ella se lo pague con mas hijos. Ella lo va bendecir com mas hijos.

~En el nombre del padre, del hijo de la gran... Y la Magdalena...
Amen.

Por Dios!

I have been hexed,....

Que es esto esta palabra gentuza?
Estaba hablando como las señoras devotas del pueblo.

Gentuza.
1. f. despect. Grupo o tipo de gente que es considerada despreciable.
2. f. Grupo de gente socialmente marginal.
En otras palabras, Don Bruno de la Pole...Gentuza para estas señoras son los ateos.  ::)

Ellas, si embrujan.  :snicker:
Yo no.  :smileshake:
:grin:

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 15, 2016, 01:38:39 PM
Quote from: Crow on February 15, 2016, 08:44:21 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 14, 2016, 10:35:31 PM
Fine!
I'm drunk right now....I admit it! I am a witch! I didn't ask to be one...OK!?

HA! I knew it!

That's ok though we aren't Christians so you don't have anything to fear.

I was thinking of asking her for a spell, but then she hexed Bruno and now I'm not sure I want to take chances.

Oh! My Asmo!  ::)

Magic spells, magic potions...That's so 1616.  ::)

...Well---That's what I've heard.  :shifty:

Magdalena

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Siz on February 15, 2016, 05:31:35 PM
Happy Birthday Mags.

Here's an irrelevant gif, which I'm sure you'll appreciate...

...My dear Siz...you have so much to learn about .gifs.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on February 16, 2016, 12:43:25 AM

Oh.  I've been out of the loop for awhile.  OK, in the interests of full disclosure, and because I feel bad for helping pile on Mags about the witch thing, I admit that I was a witch for a little bit -- during the bumbling around period between being a Xtian and realizing that atheism was an option.  I wasn't any good at it, but I remember it with fondness.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 16, 2016, 02:10:16 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 16, 2016, 12:43:25 AM

Oh.  I've been out of the loop for awhile.  OK, in the interests of full disclosure, and because I feel bad for helping pile on Mags about the witch thing, I admit that I was a witch for a little bit -- during the bumbling around period between being a Xtian and realizing that atheism was an option.  I wasn't any good at it, but I remember it with fondness.

...I admit that I was a witch for a little bit --

Must be the good witch, bad witch routine.  ::)

I don't know what you're talking about.  :sadshake:

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on February 16, 2016, 02:32:42 AM

For a short time, until I realized I was just as out of place in a coven as a church.
Sandy

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 16, 2016, 04:35:13 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 16, 2016, 02:32:42 AM

For a short time, until I realized I was just as out of place in a coven as a church.

Do I know what you're talking about?  :shifty:

...I'm not a witch, never have been, so...

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on February 16, 2016, 05:31:06 AM

I don't think either of us does.  In any case, since the idea exists that you could be a witch that means you are a witch whether you accept it or not.  Just ask a Xtian apologetic.  Apologeticist?  You probably know what I mean that time.
Sandy

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 16, 2016, 05:53:35 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 16, 2016, 05:31:06 AM

I don't think either of us does.  In any case, since the idea exists that you could be a witch that means you are a witch whether you accept it or not.  Just ask a Xtian apologetic.  Apologeticist?  You probably know what I mean that time.

I'm not saying another word.  :(
I'm still waiting to hear what Ecurb Noselrub has to say.
He's a Christian, he's a lawyer, he hangs out with atheists, probably still has family living in Salem City, Massachusetts. His opinion matters to me. :smilenod:

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on February 16, 2016, 06:19:03 AM
I'm not saying another word.  :(
I'm still waiting to hear what Ecurb Noselrub has to say.
He's a Christian, he's a lawyer, he hangs out with atheists, probably still has family living in Salem City, Massachusetts. His opinion matters to me. :smilenod:

Works for me.
Sandy