News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

MOVIE SHORTS

Started by Biggus Dickus, February 06, 2016, 03:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

^ Love it! :lol:

:hug:

I watched it before getting my stuff done because I figured, it helps to be in a good mood while I got my stuff done. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 12, 2017, 01:19:59 AM
^ Love it! :lol:

:hug:

I watched it before getting my stuff done because I figured, it helps to be in a good mood while I got my stuff done. :grin:
There you go!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Two and a half years since anything was posted in this thread. Wow. Time is strange.

QuoteHow did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon.
December is here before its June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
Dr. Seuss

I made a joyful discovery a while ago, and came across "Omeleto" short films on YouTube. I love short films. I think because like a good short story the writer has to focus on the plot quickly, and if it's good it will grab not only your interest, but your emotions fast. I like that. Kind of like a slap in the face. Short. Brisk. Too the point.

Here are few of my favorites so far. If you enjoy them I would suggest subscribing to Omeleto on YouTube.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

Biggus Dickus

This movie short is really sweet, and if you're a dad then this is for you!

A young woman works at her father's butcher shop while studying as a beauty therapist.
   | By a Hair

Biggus Dickus

This is a really great short vid, in fact this one will grab your heart-strings and yank on them real quick.

George MacKay: A terminally-ill man has a plan to 'live on' and gets his friends to help.

Biggus Dickus

Here's an excellent movie short by Omeleto, titled "Together".

A couple talks to a priest about sex before their wedding.

I think this atheist audience will really enjoy this, especially former Catholics like myself.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

No one

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Don't get me started.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Biggus Dickus

:this:

These were awesome,...excellent work!

(Excuse me No one, but those would be "Movie Little People"...just thought I'd point that out) :cleaning: