News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

"B" stands for bisexual! That means orgies, people!

Started by Sandra Craft, January 23, 2016, 12:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Honestly, I wasn't quite sure what section to put this is in: politics, religion, parenting, laid-back lounge (because it really qualifies mostly as humor): Dobson and Graham talk about The Gays

Quote"We have allowed the Enemy to come into our churches," Graham said. "I was talking to some Christians and they were talking about how they invited these gay children to come into their home and to come into the church and that they were wanting to influence them. And I thought to myself, they're not going to influence those kids; those kids are going to influence those parent's children."

I don't know which is more disturbing -- the vast ignorance of human sexuality being shown by two adults, or my fleeting wish that I could live in Dobson's imagination, which is so much more lively than my real life.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Buddy

Okay, who the fuck let this guy into our Secret Gay Meetings to Take Over the World and Devour HomesTM.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 23, 2016, 12:37:47 AM
Okay, who the fuck let this guy into our Secret Gay Meetings to Take Over the Wold and Devour HomesTM.

I think he's the guy wearing those fake eyeglasses with the nose and mustache attached.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Firebird

Okay, who the fuck let this guy into our Secret Gay Meetings to Take Over the Wold and Devour HomesTM.

Thank the FSM it's only the Wold  ;)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Tank

Quote from: Firebird on January 23, 2016, 05:49:31 AM

You just can't get proper Deities these days. Asmo aspires to the destruction of Luxenbourg and Buddy (gonna have to fix that name) is going to take over a small village in England!

Stow in the wold
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on January 23, 2016, 06:01:11 AM
Quote from: Firebird on January 23, 2016, 05:49:31 AM

You just can't get proper Deities these days. Asmo aspires to the destruction of Luxenbourg and Buddy (gonna have to fix that name) is going to take over a small village in England!

Stow in the wold

Gotta start somewhere
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin

"What? It doesn't scare you that they have different sexual preferences? Well then here's a bunch of stuff I just pulled from my ass to scare you into supporting my side."
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.