News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Crokinole. Anyone know this game?

Started by atomgram, December 20, 2015, 06:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atomgram

It is a Canadian dexterity game similar to shuffleboard, pocket billiards, and curling I guess. Played on an tabletop board and super fun. My wife and I just got a board. Highly addictive. Simple, but still difficult. Discuss? 

Recusant

Nice to see you back here, atomgram. I admit I hadn't heard of crokinole, but after looking it up, it does seem to me that it could be very entertaining.  ;)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

atomgram

Quote from: Recusant on December 20, 2015, 09:53:46 AM
Nice to see you back here, atomgram. I admit I hadn't heard of crokinole, but after looking it up, it does seem to me that it could be very entertaining.  ;)
Thank you. I read around here quite a bit, but should post and discuss more. Crokinole is quickly becoming habitual in our house. Having another couple over to play tonight. If you can't find a board in your parts, I ordered one from Tom Oliver in Ontario. Nice board and very reasonable. I think his company is Heritage Woodworks.  If you like games, this a great one.