News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Should France go to war?

Started by Crow, November 14, 2015, 03:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

xSilverPhinx
As an exercise, if it were up to you, what tactical steps would you take towards dealing with this situation?

For this exercise scenario, I agree, it has to be precise and lethal. It also has to be complete! Total and utter annihilation of isis. Russia, France, Great Britain, the U.S. and anyone else who wants to rid the planet of this virus needs to join in a massive bombing campaign. Merciless and relentless. Drop bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb  after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat.

I will not only destroy you physically, but emotionally, psychologically, financially and more importantly, spiritually! Along with the explosions as far as the eye can see, I will hunt you to the ends of the earth! When I find you, and imprison you, I will force you to wear clothes of pork, you will sleep on a bed of pork. Everything you drink or eat will be made of pork. When it comes time to execute you, you will bathe in pig's blood before I hang you with a rope of pig intestines. I will send you to the great beyond to meet your god as a filthy pig!

These sorry sacks of shit find children to be acceptable targets. As I  said, if you want to play with the big boys, don't cry how hard you get hit. If you want to play down and dirty, dont whine when I show you I am the fother mucker who bitch slaps you at your own game!

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 17, 2015, 05:56:47 PM
xSilverPhinx
As an exercise, if it were up to you, what tactical steps would you take towards dealing with this situation?

For this exercise scenario, I agree, it has to be precise and lethal. It also has to be complete! Total and utter annihilation of isis. Russia, France, Great Britain, the U.S. and anyone else who wants to rid the planet of this virus needs to join in a massive bombing campaign. Merciless and relentless. Drop bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb  after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb after bomb. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat. When that campaign is over, repeat.

I will not only destroy you physically, but emotionally, psychologically, financially and more importantly, spiritually! Along with the explosions as far as the eye can see, I will hunt you to the ends of the earth! When I find you, and imprison you, I will force you to wear clothes of pork, you will sleep on a bed of pork. Everything you drink or eat will be made of pork. When it comes time to execute you, you will bathe in pig's blood before I hang you with a rope of pig intestines. I will send you to the great beyond to meet your god as a filthy pig!

These sorry sacks of shit find children to be acceptable targets. As I  said, if you want to play with the big boys, don't cry how hard you get hit. If you want to play down and dirty, dont whine when I show you I am the fother mucker who bitch slaps you at your own game!

Quote from: No one on November 16, 2015, 07:41:06 PM
But sadly, the human being is a deplorable, disgusting species.

No one, you remind me of— Agent Smith, The Matrix:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on November 17, 2015, 06:36:37 PM
xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on November 16, 2015, 07:41:06 PM
But sadly, the human being is a deplorable, disgusting species.

No one, you remind me of— Agent Smith, The Matrix:

LOL Mags.

Good movie.  8)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

xSilverPhinx

Well that's not going to work. It'll just wake up the next million extremists.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

:folded:

Al Qaeda met that fate, then Daesh came into existence. Surely they're not going to be the last. 

Isn't one definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 17, 2015, 08:08:25 PM
xSilverPhinx

:folded:

Al Qaeda met that fate, then Daesh came into existence. Surely they're not going to be the last. 

Isn't one definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?
That's what Einstein said. And he was a bright cookie as far as I am aware.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

No one

As I said, I am not here to tell anyone they are wrong. As for the next million extremists, bomb them out of existence too. If they all have to die, so be it. Obviously, you don't think brute force is the answer, I do. Let's just agree to disagree, and move on.

So, how about this weather? Is that shit crazy or what?

Crow

Quote from: No one on November 17, 2015, 11:45:46 PM
As I said, I am not here to tell anyone they are wrong. As for the next million extremists, bomb them out of existence too. If they all have to die, so be it. Obviously, you don't think brute force is the answer, I do. Let's just agree to disagree, and move on.

Why brute force nobody has the money to do that or the resources. There are far more efficient methods, all are considered a war crime for a reason and that isn't even considering whatever DARPA has cooked up over the last few decades and is sitting on.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

OK then. No, I don't bombing them into oblivion is the answer, it's too messy and will be used against you. I think they should go straight for the jugular where ever that is, quietly.

One more thing before I move on:

Magdalena

Do you know someone named, MusicLovingAtheist? Just curious.  :shifty:

The weather has been crazy! Cold one day, hot the next.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

The prospect of bombing them back to the stone age has a basic problem. The problem is that the ISIS participants are radical Islamists. Because of that, they truly believe that martyrdom is pleasing to Allah and great rewards in heaven will be theirs. These people wear suicide vests with which they proudly kill themselves. When they survive a firefight they are actually derided by their peers for not completing their martyr mission by dying in battle. 

With that, the more of them that we kill the better their collective prospects for life after death.  They are serious about dying before the end times that they believe is coming soon. Their sole mission on earth is to convert every living person to Islam and institute Saharia law every place.  It is beyond our imagination, certainly beyond our understanding, that mind sets such as theirs could even exist. But those mind sets do exist.

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on November 18, 2015, 02:22:15 AM

Unless he's moved half way across the continent I doubt it.

No one

I have no clue who musiclovingatheist is.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on November 18, 2015, 12:53:48 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 18, 2015, 02:22:15 AM

Unless he's moved half way across the continent I doubt it.
OK.
I just asked because No one sounds like MLA, he also had some pretty radical ideas. He didn't like certain groups of people and thought they were viruses that needed to be obliterated. No one hasn't told us anything about himself/herself, so I thought he/she might be MLA with a different name.

--Please continue with the bombing...I mean, the conversation.

No one

Well here is a little tid bit about yours truly, I like individual persons, but I hate people.