News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

He really should be indicted for treason.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

billy rubin

i actually never thought anything would happen.

the charges are apparently serious. lets see where they go with them.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning

I suspect that the result won't be punitive enough for my tastes. Why politicians get a bye for waving classified info around in public (i.e., the latest with empty G taking classified info and waving it around on camera) is beyond me. I'd be in prison in administrative segregation (where the spies and baby-rapers end up) if I'd done that.

Recusant

The indictment is good reading, if you have the time.

On Document cloud

Or PDF

The narcissist mountebank may face some consequences but his faithful will still vote for him. He could get back into office even if convicted.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

I can't get over the fact that 70+ million Americans voted for him. What the living fk was that about?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

half of all americans are below average in intelligence

Tom62

What I don't get is why they not prosecute Biden, Obama, Clinton and Bush for exactly the same reasons. Biden has been stockpiling classified documents since the 1970's.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Recusant

Quote from: Tom62 on June 10, 2023, 01:18:20 PMWhat I don't get is why they not prosecute Biden, Obama, Clinton and Bush for exactly the same reasons. Biden has been stockpiling classified documents since the 1970's.

Paying attention only to right-wing sources, you might get that impression. I'm willing to play along though. Please provide a source which claims that Biden (or any of the others you list) intentionally took then hid classified documents, and repeatedly lied to various government agencies about it when asked about documents possibly in their possession.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

biden and pence had a few documents . they found them, immediately called in the feds, allowed complete searches and have walked away with credibiity intact.

trump took hundreds, lied abkut having them, refused to return them, showed them around to unqu ualified people, and is now in trou b le.

trump wasnt indicted for having documents. he was indicted for refusing to give them back

Recusant

Interesting phrase the employees use in one of the text exchanges when referring to the former president: "beautiful mind"

QuoteTrump Employee 1: There is still a little room in the shower where his other stuff is. Is it only his papers he cares about? Theres some other stuff in there that are not papers. Could that go to storage? Or does he want everything in there on property

Trump Employee 2: Yes - anything that's not the beautiful mind paper boxes can definitely go to storage. Want to take a look at the space and start moving tomorrow AM?

Admiration or sarcasm?  ;)
— H. L. Mencken

MarcusA

Trump is as mad as hell, but he is the Antichrist.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Tom62

I think that Trump acted like a toddler. If, when the National Archives had called to say "You've got our stuff," Dumb Donald had said "Sorry about that — I'll return it immediately" he would not be facing 100 years in prison.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on June 11, 2023, 10:27:39 AMI think that Trump acted like a toddler. If, when the National Archives had called to say "You've got our stuff," Dumb Donald had said "Sorry about that — I'll return it immediately" he would not be facing 100 years in prison.

It wouldn't have hurt his case if he'd behaved like that.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tom62

Question remains why it seems to be relatively easy for politicians to take sensitive documents home. Seems to me that security is rather lax. Talking about lax of security, how was Hillary Clinton able to install her own mail server for public communications and then delete tens of thousands of emails. Any "normal" person who does this, would loose his or her job and could even end up in jail. Different standards for different people?
Robert A. Heinlein

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: Tom62 on June 11, 2023, 12:13:17 PMTalking about lax of security, how was Hillary Clinton able to install her own mail server for public communications and then delete tens of thousands of emails. Any "normal" person who does this, would loose his or her job and could even end up in jail. Different standards for different people?

Different standards for different genders hey, those cunts need to learn their place.
Parading themselves in positions of power, gives a man a case of the unshakeable shakes.